1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Product for setting angles on Pat Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by arrow, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

Pictured here is a new product I developed to help set the angles on a Pat Trap.
    With the relay plugged into the relay socket of the trap and the mini twist lock connecter plugged into the release plug you can throw a hard right or hard left target on command. Set the toggle switch right and hold the angle button. the trap will throw a right hand target. Toggle switch right and hold the angle button the trap will throw a left hand target.

2 targets and you can check the field. Makes setting the angle switches a simple job.

arrow_2008_0303.jpg

The price is $295 Plus shipping

Bryan Pierce
    Pierce Sales & Repair
    432 Oakridge Drive
    Portage WI 53901

e-mail piercesales@frontier.com

Phone 608 617 6631

2. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

0   0   0

I bought one of these for our gun club (Beaver Dam Conservationists). This product is worth every penny and more! I set the angles on all 4 traps in about 1 hour and about 6 targets per trap. The last time we did this with 2 guys it took about 5 hours and a lot of targets. This will also tell you if you have other problems with your machine, if the target does not come out in the same spot each time, something else is wrong, ie; worn brush or loose brush, etc. E-mail me or call me to get the process for setting target angles by yourself. I know Bryan personally and this really is a time saver and keeps your targets set for your customers.

Thanks,

Dan McDermott
    President Beaver Dam Conservationists
    608-358-5130

3. MOUNT-1

MOUNT-1 TS Member

0   0   0

4. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

The price on this unit is $295 plus shipping
    As introductory offer I will cover the shipping
    What I wiii do is send a unit with a invoiice covering price and shipping and a personal check covering the shipping. If you keep the unit pay the invioce and cash the check to cover the shipping. If you are not happy with unit fort any reason cash the check to pay the shipping back to me.
    This offer is good until Jan 16 2011
    4ounds like a risk free way to try a new product

Bryan Pierce
    432 Oakridge drive
    Portahge WI 53901
    Piercesales@frontier.com
    608 617 6631

5. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

Brian,
    Does your device work on both the new "G" machines as well as the old "SW"?

Jim

6. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

Jim

Yes the unit works with both the G and SW units

Bryan

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Email sent. Nice tool. Mine replaces the other relay, and uses a starter switch. Takes two folks if there are no stakes.

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

adjustangles on pat traps

relay switchs for sw pat trap