1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'New' printing of "Stock Fitting Secrets"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

'New' printing of

The “new” book is available in an easy-to-carry 6” x 9” 178-page paperback with more than 70 drawings by professional graphics artist and trap shooter, Jeff Meloy. The same text and graphics are in the new book as were in the recent 8 1/2 by 11-inch books from Cafe Press.

“Stock Fitting Secrets” is THE definitive book on stock fitting, with detailed descriptions of how stock dimensions, shooting form and shooter size and shape are related to each other, how changing one will affect others and how to get a gun to fit using the correct shooting form.

The three variables are what makes stock fitting a complex subject, almost an art. The only way to understand the interrelationships of the variables is to study them. Knowledge is required to fit a gun to someone and allow them to use the correct form that allows them to avoid limiting their shooting success caused by a flawed form. To shoot up to your full potential, you must use the correct form, the one taught by coaches and trainers, alike.

Jeff’s photos and drawings make a complicated topic much easier to understand. “Stock Fitting Secrets” guides the reader through the systematic procedure of fitting a gun to individually sized and shaped shooters, whether they are men, women, or children.

Something else new about the books is that they are shipped using first class mail. They should arrive about 5 days (according to the post office) after you place your order using PayPal or a major credit card. You need not be a PayPal member to use a credit card.

More information along with short excerpts from the book can be found on my website – www.stockfitting.com (URL above.)

Rollin

2. ouch

ouch Member

'New' printing of

Rollin, You have taken a great book and made it better. Stock fitting Secrets was already a first class book, But the Professional drawings and Pictures along with the binding really give it a first class look.

Thanks Rollin for reprinting the book and all you do on the internet for those of us that want to learn about stockfitting. Richard

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

'New' printing of

Rollin, the one you sent was waiting for me in the mail when I got home from the base tonight. Thanks!!!

4. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

'New' printing of

Thank you, Richard.

I'm happy to hear you like the book, even with the omission of references to cheerleaders.

Recurvy;

That's good to hear. The postal information was accurate.

Rollin

5. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

'New' printing of

Well, at least the illustrations are done by a trapshooter...

6. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

'New' printing of

Got mine today, I think I ordered it last thursday, so it got here right on time. It looks very interesting, I look forward to reading it and hopefully it will solve some of the problems I have been having lately. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

amazon meloy stockfitting