1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pricing on Guerini Trap Combos

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rdf59, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdf59

rdf59 Member

The Guerini Trap Combos seem to be up a little over $1,000 for all three models. That takes them out of a price niche between Etchen's Brownings and Perazzi.

Has anyone heard if it has affected the sales of the Guerini's?

I know all about exchange rates and pricing pass throughs, but it appears as though this could stunt the nice sales growth they had going for them.

Do you think it will hurt their sales?

2. argus tuft

argus tuft Member

Absoloutely, this is a new gun on the market without years of use behind it, if prices get to within 75% of a Perazzi MX or higher end Brownings you would have to be mad not to go with something that has a track record and an established resale value, could be the little green man of GREED showing his horns

Argus

3. august

august TS Member

Guerini had a price increase at the first of the year as did most of the guns we sell. If you tracked the incredible rise of the euro, spiraling shipping rates etc I would attribute it more to that than the little green man. They are still priced way below the Kemens and Perazzi's we sell and I would say represent the best value a competitor could buy, as well as being serviced & warranty in the USA and with a warranty none even come close to. I don't stock trap combo guns so I dont really have a dog in this fight but if I can help anyone with a quote on a sporting or field model send me a line. Thank you
    August
    Fine gun Mgr
    Sportsman's finest
    Austin TX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.