1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New picture of Zimmermans head 3 min. after shooti

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

barrelbulge_2008_21081.jpg

They also showed the time on his phone when exactly the picture was taken. Mike.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

If some kid just did that to me I would have shot him too

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

As long as I have a gun nobody will get a chance to do that to my head, or get close enough to ... When you get to old to take an ass kicking, its time to sharpen your shooting skills ... I say rest in peace Trayvon or not, who cares ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

If accurate, this picture alone screams "NOT GUILTY" How many times do you have to get your head bounced off a concrete sidewalk before you begin to fear concussion, brain damage, death?

rm

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Facts and proof do not matter in this case. The black leadership in this country(including Obama) along with the left wing media, have found Zimmerman quilty.

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

WPT - there's no such thing as an ass kicking any more. Used to be a time you'd walk away from a fight with a black eye, a bloody nose, a split lip and go home - now you get your head broken and end up dead or disabled. Any physical attack on a person should be regarded as a threat to their life.

rm

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

He'll never get a fair trial. They know if he's not convicted the blacks will riot and loot and burn in more cities than just Florida. He's convicted before he goes on trial and everybody knows it, they just won't admit it...Bill

8. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

That looks like the reason the local police department released him originally. HMB

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

He's getting out on bond. Mike.

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

The Black Panthers have a bounty out on him----Try that with one of us giving out a bounty----Saw a sign some time ago on Fla pike----Race war now----Better keep up to date on what will happen if not guilty----Rev Jackson is all warmed up----gL----George@SJB

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The Rev Jackson is a cowardly piece of shit. Only with a swarm of his kind behind him is he boastful. Otherwise he will hide behind his elligetament kid. Wild Bill

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

It might be a good time for a riot, during the last one the blacks burned down their own houses ... There, that'll show you ... lol ...

I had a Black guy who lived next door to me many years ago ... He and I were talking one day and he said that he has something that I don't have ... I asked what that might be and he said white neighbors ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

It might be a good time for a riot, during the last one the blacks burned down their own houses ... There, that'll show you ... lol ...

I had a Black guy who lived next door to me many years ago ... He and I were talking one day and he said that he has something that I don't have ... I asked what that might be and he said white neighbors ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I shoot anyone that had the intent to do that to me

15. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

For those that advocate shooting first, asking questions later, better pay attention to whats going on here.....With out that photo Zimmerman would be toast.....the only defense that he has a leg to stand on in the current state of affairs is that photo....CCW carriers need to keep in mind that there may not be a photo, if your involved....you better be right when it comes to killing.

I don't care what the stand your ground says....you kill, you better be 1000% in the right. Someone in the US is breeding all the lawyers, and it ain't my family.

There are going to be careers built on this mess, sorta like Hillary,,,,just a snot nosed lawyer in Watergate, now, one of the largest power brokers in the world.....laws do not hinder people like them.

16. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Rioters and looters can be calmed by the liberal application of an M-249 S.A.W. or an M- 60, guaranteed to work every time. Harsh I admit but extremely effective.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I personally am more in favor of low yield thermonuclear slum clearance devices.

Might need 3 or 4 in Detroit, La at least 7, most of the smaller burgs can get by with one or two.

HM

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Quit talking like that you're getting me excited. Mike.

19. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Mike---I wonder if that pic is real----Looks like it was made up----I hope not.
    It should make him win an innoent verdict----WOW---The shixx will fly---George

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

The police took that one. I'm about 99% sure of that. Mike.

Just checked google "local ABC News station:

ABC News exclusively obtained a graphic photograph of George Zimmerman’s head covered in blood that was taken just three minutes after the shooting that left 17-year-old Trayvon Martin dead. This news comes as Zimmerman is set to go before a judge in a bond hearing on Friday.

The picture shows two cuts on the back of Zimmerman’s head with blood trickling down…."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.