1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale NEW PIC ! THE VERY BEST SHOT GUN CLEANING BRUSH NO CHEMICAL'S NEEDED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by JLYON, Oct 4, 2014.

1. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

GEDC0694 - Copy.JPG View attachment 268509 GEDC0697.JPG /ATTACH] View attachment 268513 GEDC0702 - Copy.JPG View attachment 268516 GEDC0705 - Copy.JPG Not only dose this do the job it will save you Money you want be buying CHEMICAL'S all the time HERE YOU ARE these are the Brushes Roge-F brought to you in the North East and to the Grand, Sadly Roge is Gone but his brushes live on , and I have them there are 2 different brushes One for choke ( RED ) in Color , ( natural ) in color for The Chamber , Y ou can buy the screw driver tip handle he made or the Barrel Buddy T handle made out of T-6 alum and Powder coated . Roge Screw Driver Handle are 28.95 +3.00 shipping lower 48 or the T Handel Brush is 34.95 +3.00 shipping lower 48 , individual brushes are 14.95 + 2.00 shipping lower 48 extension rods are 13.95 ea not all colors are available all the time !! the KIT is 79.95 shipping out side the US is available at real cost we take all forms of payment all cc and paypal we can e-bill you e-mail as well and over the ph0ne 1-860-933-3687 . Send Check's to Lyon Ent 70 Orcuttville Rd. Stafford Springs Ct. 06076 this is also your Negrini gun case and repair co. home of the barrel buddy . Here are some Comparative Photos of Brushes the big ones are what we are selling thy get that wad plastic built up out and as you can see are brushes are for the active shooter, Brushes are available on are web site . Think You ,Jim jim@ctcarrypermit.com And for deals on new Negrini gun case's go to are web site www.ctcarrypermit.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. farmstan

farmstan Active Member

Bought mine in Maine

3. 5141

5141 Member

Do you have a phone contact for orders?

4. JLYON

You can call me and we can do CC over the phone 860-933-3687 10am to 9pm EST or you can paypal jlyon57@yahoo.com or send a ch to Lyon Ent 70 Orcuttville Rd. Stafford Springs Ct. 06076

barberjam, rkansas and lju thanked this.
  5. Bob Butler

Bob Butler Well-Known Member

Jims Brushes work very well. I bought a set at the CT State shoot. I now help keep a fleet of 1100s and 390's running on a youth team with the chamber brush. Huge help with the lighter loads the younger shooters use to lessen the recoil. Cycling problems are very much reduced in the autos with the use of the t handle chamber brush.

6. DIXIE SPECIAL 25

DIXIE SPECIAL 25 Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80... TS Supporters

Bought my first brushes from Roger in 1991..he said the red brush was to clean out the holes in ported barrels and the non painted for the chamber / forcing cone. RIP Roger F.

7. JLYON

well now i have not herd that be for but may be the choke brush my help in getting some ports clean i will have to look into that.

8. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

You need to setup an online store !

9. JLYON

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  10. DIXIE SPECIAL 25

DIXIE SPECIAL 25 Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80... TS Supporters

Thats why Rodge F colored coded them.... I always enjoyed talking to him at the Nj state shoot..

11. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Well-Known Member

Red was choke( tad smaller than the bore brush ) Light brown was bore. He made a separate small tipped brush (I'll put up s pic later) for the porting. Roger had the best stories I've ever heard.

Doug

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  12. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Well-Known Member

image.png Pic of his porting brush. Wonder if Lyons is making that too. It's usually straight this one was bent to hold better.

Doug

13. JLYON

we are going to come out with a port brush some time in 2016 working on a good handle for the brush

14. North ron

North ron Active Member

Sounds like a man that was polite and friendly , sorry I never had the chance to meet him, but he lives on with his product design.

15. Choppinjw

Choppinjw Active Member

Can the red brush be used on the entire inside of the barrel? Or is that a bad idea?

16. JLYON

at first but you will where it down in the choke end and then it will just polish the smegma on the camber end

17. badbaddog58

badbaddog58 Active Member

will it go to the end of a 34" barrel?? it looks short

18. JLYON

Yes it is short you get 2 brushes 1 choke and 1 chamber you barrel is not the same size at each end so you clean the chamber end 1/2 way and then the choke end 1/2 way then you can mop it out , if you where to clean the hole barrel with the chamber brush pretty soon you will whare it down and it wont clean that end of the barrel, see are brushes realy do clean not just move the crud around.

19. ric1911a1

ric1911a1 Member

I remember buying brushes from Rog F. at Bridgeport NYS Shoot around 1998 or so when I started shooting registered.............. I still have them..........

Ric

Search tags for this page

porting brush

roger f shotgun brush

shot gun port cleaning brushes

shotgun screw drivers

trapshooter brush