1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Perazzi tm9 and tm9X

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mwmd, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwmd

mwmd Member

ok, WHO has any photos or info on the new Perazzi single barrels TM9 and TM9X??

They are being revealed at the Orlando Shot show!

MWMD

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wow. I have no knowledge. But look forward to the New TMs WOW!

3. JACK

If this is true. Get in line behined me

4. mwmd

mwmd Member

ITS TRUE - just reserved a X version from my bud " buddy " at texas clays in san antonio, tx

now get in line

mwmd

5. JACK

Well, what the hell... desn't anybody want to help me out? Huh?

I am one of the biggerst promoters of Perazzi on this site. Help me out MWMD!

6. JACK

Well, what the hell... desn't anybody want to help me out? Huh?

I am one of the biggerst promoters of Perazzi on this site. Help me out MWMD!

7. JACK

See if thaty are offering a release

8. mwmd

mwmd Member

mia - heres the help - buddys web site at texas clays,

http://www.texasclays.com/index.php

im still waiting for a photo, maybe some ts.com brothers in orlando are at the shot show?

i think buddy is getting 4-5

good luck - mwmd

9. mwmd

mwmd Member

Below from Doug Gray's "shotguncache.com" website under perazzi's:

New for 2009! TM9 New dedicated single barrel trap gun in the fashion of the "TM 1". Fixed rib & removable trigger group. 32", 34" or 35" New From $6695 Limited availablity for 2009 - reserve yours early!

New for 2009! TM9X 4 notch adjustable rib version of above w/ removable trigger group. 32", 34" or 35" New From $7695 Limited availablity for 2009 - reserve yours early!

10. JACK

Thanks guys. I thought my 2010 gun ould be a MX10 top single. Maybe I just got wind of my 2009 gun. Thanks. Jack

11. mwmd

mwmd Member

up for a pic!

12. JACK

Well, Here is a TM10. If it is like this, they will sell. Particularly if theykeep the price around 6 grand.

[​IMG]

13. mwmd

mwmd Member

tnx for the update, there definitely not a lot of them coming into usa at least this year

mwmd

14. trap55555

trap55555 TS Member

I was at the Shot Show today in Orlando, Perazzi had two of these TM9s on display. Giacomo was there also we talk to him for a minute or two. This gun is very, similar the TM1. They have a made a few changes, one model has fixed rib much like the TM1 the other one had an adjustable rib. The one with the adjustable rib also had an adjustable comb. I was very surprised that this gun has a "safety", the safety engaged is the pulling back the trigger release. So push the trigger release forward to drop out the trigger or you can pull it back to put the safety on. The trigger is also new, its a coil spring type, but the trigger has a longer and curved shaped inside where it makes contact to the sear lever. The gun felt really good and much like my TM1. The receiver is "scalloped" like an MX8 and looks really good. We took the fore end off and it looks like an TM1 there also.

Shoot good,
    Trap55555

15. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

TRAP55555, I can't tell from your post, but I'll mention that TM-1's have the same type of safety.

Buz

16. jbshep

jbshep Member

I also hefted the TM9x at the shot show. It is a nice addition to the Perazzi line. The rib is higher than the TM1 but not as high as my TMX. Giacamo was very supportive and says he has some available. The rib is adjustable front and back with a middle pivot. The demo gun had very nice wood, probably upgraded. If I was looking for a new trap gun, this would be it! Brad

17. jbshep

jbshep Member

I also hefted the TM9x at the shot show. It is a nice addition to the Perazzi line. The rib is higher than the TM1 but not as high as my TMX. Giacamo was very supportive and says he has some available. The rib is adjustable front and back with a middle pivot. The demo gun had very nice wood, probably upgraded. If I was looking for a new trap gun, this would be it! Brad

18. jbshep

jbshep Member

19. jbshep

jbshep Member

20. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

I hope the quality matches the original TM1/TMX and not their recent product line.If it does,I'll get in line; if it doesn't I'll pass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi tm9x

perazzi tm9x trap single

perrazzi tm9x