1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** New Perazzi Sweatshirt Introduced ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WindyCity, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

0   0   0

After a long wait, Perazzi has finally introduced a new clothing item to their lineup of hats, t's, vests and accessories. The full zip hooded sweatshirt in sizes Medium - 3 Extra Large and quantities are limited.

Be the first to get this sweatshirt!

Follow the link to order yours today.

Happy shopping.

Cory Kreith
    Windy City Shooting Sports

[​IMG]

2. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

0   0   0

Have you seen all of the new clothing products on the new Perazzi web site?
    www.perazzi.com Check out the 40th anniversary hat and shirts. Only one problem, no directions or pricing as to how or where to buy. If anyone can solve this mystery, please let me know. I did send an e-mail to Perazziusa@aol.com for help yesterday for help but have not heard back yet.

Good Luck. They have some great products.

3. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Most of the stuff on the Perazzi website is not available in the US. I am good fiends with Dan at Giacomo's and he cannot get most of it.

Joe

4. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi Italy and Perazzi USA are two different entities. The items Perazzi USA wants to sell and what Italy wants are seperate. The biggest problem with the stuff on Perazzi's website is that you have to order each item, it's special order, you can't return it, and it takes up to 8 weeks for it to come across the pond.

For this reason, we spoke with Perazzi at the Shot Show in Orlando and informed him that Perazzi shooters wanted a little more choice. Now they have introduced this item.

Thanks for looking and good shooting,

Cory

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I thank God I have Brownings...parts are unnecessary so I have lots more money left for shells and clothes

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Good luck with Brownings Arnold, Mo factory 6 month "super turnaround" service.

They kept mine just long enough that I bought a Kolar combo and sold the Browning to a Delta pilot when it arrived after 6 months and 2 weeks. He hasn't spoken to me since. LOL

7. sturgeon

sturgeon Member

0   0   0

Yes Perazzi USA are an ignorant lot. I had to email twice before I received a negative answer.I wanted a pair of fingerless leather gloves which appear on Perazzi USA and Ruag UK sites. No luck with the Americans better luck with UK, at trade price.....£55...$80 !! Perazzi are taking the P. Such a shame that after sales hardly exists other than by enthusiastic gunsmiths such as Whiz White. I was told ( in Italy 2002 ) that the Perazzi family do not handle clothing accessories someone else does,not very well, if that is the case. Browning ,Winchester, Beretta are almost as bad with after sales if TS.com postings are anything to go by. Steve B

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

got my swearshirt today !! Looks great !! SUPER service !!

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Yukonjack222,

The first thing I'll share with you is that the gun was 10 days old and the stock cracked right behind the trigger guard all the way around the throat....so local gunsmith wasn't an option.

Thanks for your 2 cents.

10. John Macfarlaine

John Macfarlaine TS Member

0   0   0

Just to help you out here guys...we stock the full Perazzi clothing and accessories range.
    Private buyers cannot buy from RUAG UK as they are a trade agency and this would explain why some of you have not had contact back. They do not sell to the public.
    Perazzi Italy do stock the clothing but are reluctant to sell mail order.
    We have bought into the Perazzi clothing side because we knew there is a demand worldwide for their clothing. We sell on a regular basis to the US and all over the globe and have access to everything Perazzi Italy produce.
    We are gunmakers long established in England - we sell guns and clothing worldwide and we are a hunting shooting family.
    Please note. Perazzi clothing is only made in Italy. If the label on the clothing says otherwise - it is not a genuine Perazzi product.
    Most Perazzi gun owners and fans are unaware they can buy clothing, accessories and some replacement parts outside Italy. Regards, John

11. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

0   0   0

John,

It is never my intention to tell someone they are wrong, but you are wrong. Perazzi clothing made and sold throughout Europe does have the Perazzi tag, you are correct in that statement, however these items are made with non-american cotton.

Even looking at your website, your prices are acceptable but are you correctly stating the makeup of the materials when you ship them to the United States? Any shirts, jackets, etc. that are made by Perazzi are not made with American cotton. Tariffs and excise taxes should be collected from the US purchaser which would add some significant cost to the order. Are you requiring the receiver in the USA to pay the excise and tariff taxes? I ship regularly to Mexico, which doesn't want Chinese goods imported into the country so they tax it to death to make sure, and Canada requires the makeup of the goods as well.

If the price is to be kept reasonable, these items need to be made in the USA. Perazzi Italy will not ship cotton from the USA to have their clothing made. It is cost prohibitive.

Perazzi USA in California sells me all of my Perazzi merchandise. I buy directly from them and they are the direct importer from Perazzi Italy. Not one of the tags says Perazzi. Is this now non genuine merchandise?

Perazzi USA carries clothing that is different from that of Perazzi Italy. This is done for two main reasons. 1) Keep the cost lower. 2) American sizes versus European sizes. Americans are used to the way clothing fits here. If they buy European sizes, most add 10 to their jacket size for their European size. In addition, many shooters need a 2X not an XXL. Yes, there is a difference.

The reason a lot of the clothing shown on the Perazzi website is not carried here is the cost after taxes and excise. A polo shirt that costs $35.00 in Europe needs to cost $90.00 here after taxes.

I ask you to give Perazzi USA a call to inquire about the non genuine Perazzi clothing they are selling. Their phone number is (626) 334-1234. Talk with Joe Sosta.

Report your findings back here when you have them.

Thanks for reading and God Bless The United States of America

Cory Kreith

12. John Macfarlaine

John Macfarlaine TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Cory

Thank you for the response. I have no need to call Joe. I take your word. I take your point on sizing in the USA and on Perazzi goods made in the USA. I do not import in bulk to the US but generally sell to private clients.

I attach customs forms to all my parcels which clearly states the product and price paid by the purchaser. This is the information required. My customers are very pleased with the Italian Perazzi as I am sure yours are with your products.

In this climate, I fully appreciate the need to keep costs down and to support your own economy. I sell English as well as European goods. For example Brady bags are made in England and we have sold them for many years. They are top quality. However the style and quality of Italian Perazzi justifies us shipping from another country albeit in Europe. I guess as with all things, you get the best you can within your budget.

God Bless the Queen and the USA!
    Regards John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
perazzi clothing

perazzi clothing usa

perazzi hoodie
perazzi hoodies

perazzi merchandise

perazzi usa clothing
perazzi usa shooting apparel