1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--- New Perazzi Stainless Trigger from Italy - Pic

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here's a picture I received today from Marcello in Italy.

Pictured is our new stainless steel trigger we are offering. I expect them in-country about the end of March. These will be selling for $295 with the tool and leather pouch.

We will NOT be offering a complete trigger assembly. Any good gunsmith can do the converstion or even some of you. I will be available to make the converstions for you.

[​IMG]

Delivery is about two weeks out.

Whiz White

2. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I restarted this thread all over again. It was taking a turn towards the crapper.

I'm trying to sell some stuff here for Perazzis and the prices are about half of what the factory charges.

WGH: When I get some time email me and I'll try to get the prices down on all the parts to build a complete trigger. I can't do that today as I do not have the hammers (complete), nor the sears.

I meant to call Italy today but the day got ahead of me and the time differential make it a no call. I did email Marcello and ask him to get me some cocking shoes. These are all that remain for needed parts that we don't have for the triggers.

I have all the springs, plunger, pins, etc. I am awaiting the hammers with bridles and their two pins, the sears, and the trigger itself. The trigger will be the adjustable one (fore and aft). I do not know the delivert status on it, but I do have the prototype trigger (a right handed one) here at the shop.

I would guess that for about $600 give or take $100 would get one into a new trigger complete. That's a *guess* as I have not penciled it out.

WW

3. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

0   0   0

I'm confused, you aren't offering it complete but you will put it together for us? You do sell all the new parts needed for a complete trigger don't you or is that where I'm confused? I just figured a lot of people would buy them all togther ready to go. One last quesion, do you have the trigger guard itself and if so old or new style?

Ok just one other question, do you have any plans to offer receivers since you have mono blocs and barrels now?

4. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No plans for receivers.

We have had discussions about building a complete gun, but this is only in the talking state to date. Therefore, no receivers have been discussed.

And, we do NOT have monoblocks, yet. We've not discussed to possibility/availability of these. Marcello had only one that he is using to build a barrel for me.

I can build a trigger for someone, but as of TODAY, I would have to used some original Perazzi purchased parts. Or, if YOU had the parts, then I could assemble the balance of it. Consequently, I will wait until I have everything necessary to build them.

Does this explain everything for you?

I'd suggest sitting tight until I inform all when I have everything needed to complete the project.

WW

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dednlost: Since this is so confusing for you, email me directly with your questions and I'll respond to them there.

WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.