1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

>>> New Perazzi Hammer Spring Design Available <<

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Just received an initial supply of the newly designed and manufactured Perazzi Hammer Leaf Spring. Marcello had these made out of the best steel he was able to find in Italy. They incorporate the new, beefier Bridle Hook area. These, of course, carry the standard 1 year warranty. If you break one in the year of ownership, you don't need a receipt, warranty card, etc. All you have to do is send it back to me and I will do the research on its status. I want this to be hassle-free for you. If in warranty, you will get one right back to you prepaid. I then send it back to Italy for study.

These springs are $35 (a $9 increase over the standard Perazzi replacements).

I have a small initial supply of these and the other items pictured below.

Marcello continues to support the American Perazzi shooters by supplying items that you have asked me to supply and Marcello has reciprocated in a very helpful manner.

I spoke with Marcello today, Monday, 13 APR, and we talked about this spring at length. He says the most springs break back near the "U" bend. He stated that because this spring is beefier and made of better metal, the spring had a lessor tendency to vibrate when the hammer is fired. The reduction in vibration is what helps to prevent the "U" bend breaks. Therefore, this is one reason for the beefier Bridle area and better metal.

[​IMG]

Whiz White<BR>
    S&W Supply (605) 341-4412

2. whiz white

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

James. Send me 2 TM trigger coil springs.

4. whiz white

Will be in Monday's mail - just saw this here this afternoon following church.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.