1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

>> New Perazzi Adjustable Trigger from Italy <<

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

You asked for it and it's done. Received a call this afternoon from Marcello in Italy that he will be shipping these new adjustable triggers over here to the USA probably the middle of May is when I should have them.

We are going to price the entire assembly for $175.00.

You get a total of THREE of three triggers: (1) One left-handed shown at left, or (2) One right-handed shown at right, one (3) traditional straight face shown on completed assembly, and one (4) an uncut face shown at bottom that you can have a gunsmith/machinist build it with a style to your liking.

Here is what we have:<BR>
    [​IMG]

Whiz White

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

up for a great guy

3. Chester White

Chester White Member

Whiz, thanks for posting a picture of the trigger. It is not at all like the Perazzi adjustable trigger. I can see that it will fit a fixed trigger guard.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Thank you for thinking about we portsiders....

5. whiz white

Marcello just called (Thursday, 10:00 AM MDT) to say that I needed to add a couple of things to what the photo shows:

1. When you buy the trigger you get 3 blades, not one, as I stated: 1-RH or 1-LH blade, AND you also get the traditional flat blade, and the blank blade, for a total of 3 blades. He said you should be able to buy additional blades, but he has not taken the time to calculate the costs for these individually yet.

2. This trigger is designed to fit into an existing NON-ADJUSTABLE trigger housing. Marcello likes his simple design, and he reported that the original Perazzi adjustable trigger mechanism ONLY fits the Perazzi adjustable housing. However, as I just mentioned, his adjustable will fit the standard Perazzi housings, so one does not have to buy a different housing to make it work.

BigM-Perazzi: My son reminds me of this constantly, being a soft-paw himself! ;-)

Whiz

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Whiz, were you in San Antonio at the SW Grand this year?

7. whiz white

I was not at the SW Grand, but if I won some $, I'll say I was. There were a few from here that went, but not I

I just finished with a call from a gentleman from Seattle asking about this trigger assembly. He had some good questions and I will pass along my responses here.

1.  Q:  Can anyone change-out their standard trigger to this trigger?<BR>
         A:  Absolutely, and in fact I will insert some helpful hints to circumvent and prevent the sear springs and plunger from leaving the area into orbit.

2.  Q:  How easily can one change the actual trigger shoe?<BR>
         A:  It is as simple as pressing the silver button in and sliding the shoe to one of its 5 position, or simply slide it off the upper trigger rail.

3.  Q:  How sturdy is the metalized material the trigger is made of?<BR> 
        A:  The shoe will have a 5-year warranty against breakage, save smacking with a hammer, as Marcello has done without breaking the shoe.

4.  Q:  When will this be available?<BR>
         A:  I will have one here in a week to test, and I expect the balance to arrive on or after May 15th.

Please feel free to email or call if you have questions. I am usually in the shop for about 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM 6-7 days a week.

Whiz White

8. whiz white

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi adjustable trigger