1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

>> New Perazzi Adjustable Trigger from Italy <<

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You asked for it and it's done. Received a call this afternoon from Marcello in Italy that he will be shipping these new adjustable triggers over here to the USA probably the middle of May is when I should have them.

We are going to price the entire assembly for $175.00.

You get a total of THREE of three triggers: (1) One left-handed shown at left, or (2) One right-handed shown at right, one (3) traditional straight face shown on completed assembly, and one (4) an uncut face shown at bottom that you can have a gunsmith/machinist build it with a style to your liking.

Here is what we have:<BR>
    [​IMG]

Whiz White

2. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Marcello just called (Thursday, 10:00 AM MDT) to say that I needed to add a couple of things to what the photo shows:

1. When you buy the trigger you get 3 blades, not one, as I stated: 1-RH or 1-LH blade, AND you also get the traditional flat blade, and the blank blade, for a total of 3 blades. He said you should be able to buy additional blades, but he has not taken the time to calculate the costs for these individually yet.

2. This trigger is designed to fit into an existing NON-ADJUSTABLE trigger housing. Marcello likes his simple design, and he reported that the original Perazzi adjustable trigger mechanism ONLY fits the Perazzi adjustable housing. However, as I just mentioned, his adjustable will fit the standard Perazzi housings, so one does not have to buy a different housing to make it work.

Whiz

3. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was not at the SW Grand, but if I won some $, I'll say I was. There were a few from here that went, but not I

I just finished with a call from a gentleman from Seattle asking about this trigger assembly. He had some good questions and I will pass along my responses here.

1. Q: Can anyone change-out their standard trigger to this trigger?<BR>
    A: Absolutely, and in fact I will insert some helpful hints to circumvent and prevent the sear springs and plunger from leaving the area into orbit.

2. Q: How easily can one change the actual trigger shoe?<BR>
    A: It is as simple as pressing the silver button in and sliding the shoe to one of its 5 position, or simply slide it off the upper trigger rail.

3. Q: How sturdy is the metalized material the trigger is made of?<BR>
    A: The shoe will have a 5-year warranty against breakage, save smacking with a hammer, as Marcello has done without breaking the shoe.

4. Q: When will this be available?<BR>
    A: I will have one here in a week to test, and I expect the balance to arrive on or after May 15th.

Please feel free to email or call if you have questions. I am usually in the shop for about 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM 6-7 days a week.

Whiz White

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

James. Hard to envision, even for an old salt like me. Itstall one and take a pic and put that up.

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack: Actually, it's rather simple. Punch out the small diameter pin holding in the present trigger (have to loosen trigger guard and rotate out of the way), press out the small pin in the rear holding the "tree" or selector, pull the trigger down and out, and reverse the process for the new adjustable trigger.

Pressing the silver button merely lets you slide the actual trigger shoe fore and aft to fit one of the five positions allowed.

I will do one when I get them in and then do some printed step-by-step instructions with photos.

Whiz

6. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

Do thisef fit TM guns or just MX?

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

James. Install one and take a pic and post it. It's called marketing.

8. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

Whiz, will it fit precision trigger?

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

What a great question Bruce. Great thinkng. Should give Whizzer an idea if nothign esle.

10. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have to guess it should.

They (Precision) duplicate the perazzi housing, and I have to guess the trigger itself. I don't have a precision here, but if you can measure the width of the trigger, I will know for certain.

Whiz

11. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Marcello and I spoke at length this morning, Tuesday, and he says I should have one of the triggers here in 4-5 days, or he is sending it out in 4-5 days - can't remember as we talked about many things.

I will photo it in one my my P gun triggers.

If someone has an old Precision lying around (ya, sure), I would be interested in installing one in it just to be sure that she all fits. I have to think it will as well as the internal selector.

Whiz

12. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

0   0   0

will this work in my tm1 and how wide is the trigger? thanks.

13. sharpshooter1

sharpshooter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Do you have any complete trigger mechanisms for the MX2005 with your right hand adjustable trigger in it? If so what would the cost be?

14. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sell every trigger group I get in.

I expect in the next 15 days, the parts to convert your trigger into the adjustable. Pretty easy conversion.

I will have ONE in stainless, but I will most likely keep it for myself.

I also expect a standard steel one, that I will have TiN coated like the Percision trigger. or satin Nickel plated. I will end up putting it together to sell, but not sure when it will arive.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
can some make me a wide curved right hand perazzi trigger blade for a mxs
how replace a perazzi trigger shoe
marcello trigger for perazzi
perazzi adjustable tigger
perazzi adjustable triger

perazzi adjustable trigger

perazzi trigger blade
trigger shoe for perazzi shotgun