1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New pad on stock help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by setter, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setter

setter Member

I use these, very popular.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Kick-eez is the best as far as I'm concerned as well.
    I would not try to tell you want to do, but I think it would be a good idea to install the adj. butt plate under the new recoil pad that is what they are made to do. The new ones are made of a airplane type aluminum and are very light in weight. I had the new Jones type installed on my BT-100 and could not tell any difference in weight or balance. Good Luck Jeff

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

kickeez is kind of the gold standard and I have several of those

I prefer the Hi Viz / Browning -- I think they have gel inside and feel like they retard recoil much more than any other pad I have used yet still feel firm

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jack....

I shoot a DB-81 Combo as well. I have a Jones pad adjuster on mine and just put a new Kick-eez "Modified Trap" pad on it. I have used Trap Dudes, Gooey Pads, and several others over the years and found this new Kick-eez pad to fit the best of the bunch. Very lightweight, great at absorbing recoil, and a snap to shape any way you want it........Just my opinion......Dan Thome (Trap2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.