1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ownership @ Ljutic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LjuticL07, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Ljutic LLC is pleased to announce that Robert Sterley has purchased our gun company! Bob brings many years of manufacturing experience with him from his many years at Boeing. Bob has also brought back some of the past employees and plans to start a small over & under run just after the Grand.

Stop by and see us at vendor tent 33 and visit with Nadine and Jimmy Ljutic. Bob will also be there next week to meet our dealers and customers.

Look him up and say hello.

Thanks,

Craig Richardson
    GM

2. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Hi Craig. Please post pictures of the o/u when available. Eager to see it. Thanks! Bob

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

small o/u run?? maybe some .28 gage, that sorta thing? lol

congrats...

Jim C

Michigan

4. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Hey Bob, if your at the grand ask Jimmy to show the o/u.

I try to get a picture to post also.

Thanks,

Craig

5. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

not the greatest picture but you can see what Jimmy has been working on.

Craig

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Bring back the Space Gun. I'll be first in line........ Just make sue it has an adjustable rib, release trigger, adjustable comb, and an adjustable butt plate (4 way). You won't be able to keep something like that in stock.

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Will manufacturing continue in Yakima?

8. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Yes everything will remain the same just new ownership.

9. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Now there is a gun people would look at and seriously consider. Al Ljutic wouldn't even consider slanted rib pickets much less an adjustable rib. Then if they get Nadine out of the office the company could really improve.

10. 870aa

870aa TS Member

WOW!!!!!! Gary your a real jewel.

11. Mono3811

Mono3811 Member

Congratulations, Craig. I don't know Gary, either. But, based on my dealings with her over a two period on one gun, I'd say he's one hundred percent right on the money. Craig Richardson and Jere Irwin were very helpful in fixing a problem that should never have occured. Craig, I hope you stay on for many years to come. When I need another Ljutic, I'll call you first, then Joe Cimino.

Dick Richards

12. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

As an owner of one Ljutic and have called out to Washington to get a couple of springs and having had to repeat that call three times over a period of 8 weeks before finally having someone actually send my order I think I gave them a break. I also think that my comments regarding the new O/U were quite positive - I think the gun in the picture is "hot" and has the features shooters are looking for.

13. mt

mt Member

Nadine and Jimmy were extremely helpful and polite to me when i had some newbie questions regarding a shotgun i had just purchased. They were extremely generous and professional with their time and information.....So much so that i would not hesitate to purchase another Ljutic when the time comes.

14. JRW

JRW Member

What is the purpose of different barrel length? Jerry

15. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

34" bottom for singles and caps. 32" top for doubles???

16. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I wonder if the ownership will help boost the poor resale value that Ljutic's are famous for?

ss

17. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

short shucker First they need to sell all the used LJutic,s setting around the gun shops .(best bang for the buck in used trap guns) Hell of a Trap gun ZERO resale If you buy it you better like it .

18. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I'm just glad they're still around and that someone stepped up to help the legacy continue. I've been shooting the same Ljutic for 27 years and on the few occasions I've talked to or emailed Nadine, it's all been good. If you feel the need to dump on the company or the family, or bitch about how the guns have no resale value....get a frikkin' life!

Big Ron

19. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

Hello Big Ron,
    I do not know you but I know the Ljutic family pretty well.

I could not have said it better than you said it and I have always felt more like family than a customer. By the way I have been a Ljutic customer since the late 60s, purchased several Ljutics through the years and wish the entire Ljutic/Richardson family and staff the very best in the future. I know I will continue to support and purchase more "LJUTIC" shotguns.

Hope to meet you one day.

Kind regards
    Bob Larsen

20. JTEA

JTEA Member

Best wishes to the Ljutics, Craig and their future endeavors. I started with an X-73 years ago, have owned a number of models. The One-touch I now have is culmination of many years effort and I could not be more pleased. The balance, workmanship and general quality make it my favorite gun - so far. I finally have a gun which I know fits me, has NO recoil (.740 Bk-bore), and functions flawlessly. Looking forward to seeing a new style over-under. (Have owned Kreighoffs, Berettas, Brown., Rems. Win., >>)

Gary; get in touch with me if you need some Dynokic springs. (via Curt Jones?) I have extra spring stock. You should replace the large thrust hammer spring every 10,000 rounds if you want to keep the lock time as fast as possible.

BEST to ALL - JoelTea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic ars club