1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Orleans former Mayor Ray Nagin....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

indicted on 21 Federal bribery charges. Christy swinging all huricane sandy reconstruction jobs to the unions. Maybe if they don't hang Nagin, they can put Blajogavich, Christy and Nagin all in the same cell. ed nichols

2. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Political corruption in New Orleans you say?

I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

"Christy swinging all huricane sandy reconstruction jobs to the unions."

Isn't New Jersey a closed shop state? Thats like complaining that they put peanuts in peanut butter.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Indicted, not convicted.

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Well it's about time they caught up with the scumbag! Maybe they will finally charge him with the theft of thousands of firearms during the Katrina fiasco. If I remember correctly, after he was ordered by the courts to return confiscated firearms he refused. I hope they hang him by his eyelashes and kick him in the balls til he blinks.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You mean home town of mobster Carlos Marcello have crooked politicians?? Nah, couldn't be. Anybody who really knows New Orleans history shouldn't be shocked in the least bit.

7. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Tell me you are joking. Ray Nagin is crooked? No, not after all the help he gave victims of Catrina. Maybe he can share a cell with that crooked Congressman from New Orleans who kept his spare cash in the freezer.

Wonder if they are OBama supporters? hummm...

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Like Rick said - he has been indicted not convicted. He will get an OJ jury with the right amount of "people of color" and walk.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just another race baiting POS. The trouble is crud like that gets public acceptance because they pander to the brain dead.

HM

10. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Maybe they can put him in a "chocolate" prison. But then again, aren't they all? Not a racist remark - only an accurate reading of the statistics.

11. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

21 charges. I think he gets convicted on some if not all...unless eric holder or his boss intercedes. ed nichols

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.