1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW ONYX OR CITORI FIELD $999 AT GANDER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LUGNUTZ426, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

Just saw ganders Memorial day flyer. Beretta onyx 686 or Browning Citori field
    over unders for $999. GREAT PRICE ALSO... TOP GUNS 3.99 A BOX

2. 3200

3200 TS Member

Could it be a regional thing? Just checked the online flyer here (WI) and all that was listed was 'yuppie wear'. Oh, and the only thing that appeared shooting related was their Guide Series vest. I could use a 686 Onyx 20ga . . . .

3. 3200

3200 TS Member

I stand corrected. I was at a local Gander today and in fact they have the Onyx for $1199. The choices are slim and only available as - 12ga - 28"; 20ga -26"; and 28ga - 28". From what I was told these were a 'special run' for Gander by Beretta. Matte finished metal and paltry wood.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

It was mentioned that it was seen in the Memorial Day sale flyer which is most likely right now in the stores for store use only at this time or the store might have the flyer availabe for all and already honoring any special pricing.

I would suspect that if you look this week Wednesday night or Thursday morning online the Memorial day flyer will be posted. I know that I saw there current sale flyer in the store a few days before it hit the website as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.