1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New online store

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bmandesign, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmandesign

bmandesign TS Member

We have listened to the comments from our online customers. And we have added an online store, with complete price list of inventory. The site also lists MSRP prices so you can see your savings. This is a new site so if in some cases when the prices are more than the MSRP, please just drop me a line and we can get them modified.

At our physical store we carry a full line of the finest sporting shotguns,rifles, and pistols. Ceasar Guerini, SKB, Kimber. These firearms are POR, and all listed prices are MSRP.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

wher are the trap guns. I dont see anything but new ones

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I don't see them either and I know he's got a bunch of nice trap guns. He also was a Perrazi dealer last time I was there. Strange web site.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

It gives you a link to Davidson Inc which from my understanding is a very large gun wholesaler that lets dealers customers see what is in stock and can be obtained and this is why he speaks of MSRP and anything you may want you need to request the actual price from him after he figures his cost and puts his markup on it from his wholesaler.

He does have a physical store in Libertyville Il but the link on the bottom of the above page does not work but the above link does work to his own site.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Why is it called Trap guns inc?

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Because that is who he is and he is trying to sell you a gun with the help of letting you see what he can get from his wholesaler to sell to you.

Its really rather kind of simple. His wholesaler sets it up so the wholesalers customers potential customers can see what is available for them to get for purchase. Some of the accounts through http://www.davidsonsinc.com will actually give you a set price and a shopping cart feature as well and everything goes through the dealer.

Many of the deals found through this process can be beat by your own local dealers.

7. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

"Its really rather kind of simple. His wholesaler sets it up so the wholesalers customers potential customers can see what is available for them to get for purchase. Some of the accounts through http://www.davidsonsinc.com will actually give you a set price and a shopping cart feature as well and everything goes through the dealer."
    Just not quite as simple as walking into a gun shop and saying, "I'll take that one." :)

8. bmandesign

bmandesign TS Member

Guys, thank you for your feed back. I have updated the sight, and the new online store. I have added some featured items on the online store. At our physical store, we carry a full line of Caesar Guerini, SKB, Berreta,and Benelli we list our prices as MSRP, and we will deal with you, we do take trade in's. I'm still working on it. At our physical store we are 95% trap,skeet, and field shotguns, the online store allows a more diverse inventory.

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

John's business has been around quite awhile. We bought some trap guns from him when we had a store and range back 12-15yrs. ago. He's a good guy to deal with. Good luck online. puablo

10. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Whoever designed the website needs a good grammar and spell checker. Other than that, a cool site.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.