1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New National Symbol

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Goodbye Eagle....hello Fried Chicken as our National Symbol!

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Would that be skinless or boneless?

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Don't forget the watermelon and ribs!

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oboy...

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Better be able to sing jive now for the new National Anthem!

6. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

If you're going to spout negative racial stereotypes, at least get the race right. Last I heard, our president-elect is only 3% black. If I were only 3% native american, that wouldn't be enough to officially recognize me as a member of any tribal nation, regardless of my outward appearance.

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Enough of the rascist crap! As Republicans we have bigger issues to deal with over the next four years. Think about it for a second gentlemen, Barack Obama has more in common with the average white male than he does with those in the black community. Don't let your emotions get you caught up in getting back to conservative princples.

Rick Brohmer

8. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I have to agree with Rick and BGal on this one. Comments with a stereotypical racist tone are no way to improve this county, nor to distinguish yourself. Ahab, hoggy, slowdp and rooferbob, unless, you are trying to distinguish yourself as being ingnorant and uncouth, you should consider not stooping to that level even though you may be frustrated and scared about the outcome of the election, or making an attempt at humor. I was disheartened to see Indiana go with Obama over McCain. However, McCain wasn't beat by Obama, he was beat by Bush and Bush's policies.

While I did not support Obama, I reckon I will give him his chance and hope that something good comes from his Presidency for the good of middle class America, despite what little optimism that I have right now.

John Ertel

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

get em Capt

10. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I was hoping Rick Brohmer would be kind enough to educate this ignorant unread white male on what Bammy's commonalities are with me! Could you please Rick?! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.