1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Eyemissum, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

Hey Everybody:

New member here, thought I'd say hello.

Donnie C.

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. A lot of info here, as well as the usual melees.

Best,
    Dennis

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Republican I hope,,,,,welcome Donnie,,,,,,

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Whats the secret word ..? Oh and welcome ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I missem too... should fit in well here.

Enjoy!

Guy Babin

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Eye, New guys always buy! lol lol

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Donnie, Welcome aboard! Are you a trap, skeet, sporting clays shooter? What area are you from? I'm from South Georgia. Jackie B.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Cheers! Shoot and have fun. Don't take a whole lot of stuff on ts.com seriously, though.

9. nipper

nipper TS Member

hello donnie

bill

10. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

oicu812 guess you run him off rick

11. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

I'll not answer the question about my party affiliations. I might get hung, shot, or worse, if I answer that. LOL.

12. Eyemissum

Eyemissum TS Member

I'll try answer a lot of the greetings in one post.

1. I've been lurking an reading in TS.com for a long time now. Just decided to register today.

2. Nope, ya'll haven't run off yet. Just had a lot to do today an tonight before I had time to get on here.

3. I may get drawn an quartered for this, but, I'm a skeet shooter first, sporting clay shooter next, an I've never shot trap in my life. The reason for that is there's not any trap ranges that close to where I live.

Which brings me to:

4. I live in central North Carolina, right smack dab in the middle of the state. Asheboro, home of the N.C. Zoo.

5. I've been on ShotgunWorld as a registered member for a long time, 3-4 years.

6. I'm a old geezer, soon be 61, an I love to shoot clay sports. Only been doing it for about 4-5 years now.

7. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll be back.

13. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hi Donnie, What a open and honest gentleman you seem to be. I'll wager a few posters on here might learn a bit from you, if they keep a open mind. LOL LOL Wecome to TS.Com. As mentioned there is alot you can learn on this site, but you will have to try to weed thought the BS as well. All in fun as they say. Now for the bigee, you know now that you will have to find a trap range soon and try a round, so you can give your views on the ultimate question that has all trap shooters dumfounded since the dawn of mankind. Should we use 7 1/2's or 8's???????????????????LOL OH Yeh, I shoot all three as well. Going sporting clays tomorrow. Welcome and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Eyemissum:

Welcome aboard we don't really care what kind of targets you shoot as long as you like to shoot but some will pick on the skeet shooter's just for the fun of it to see if they can get agittated.

Anyway don't be a stranger I used to be like you a long time ago but found out this is a great place to hang out and solve most of my every day ploblems by asking whatever needs to have an answer for the day.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/Animations/people/?action=view&current=computerfriday.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Well my fingers are tired think I will take a nap.

Foggy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.