Status
Not open for further replies.

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  foghorn220 
#1 ·
Hey Everybody:

New member here, thought I'd say hello.

Donnie C.

#12 ·
I'll try answer a lot of the greetings in one post.

1. I've been lurking an reading in TS.com for a long time now. Just decided to register today.

2. Nope, ya'll haven't run off yet. Just had a lot to do today an tonight before I had time to get on here.

3. I may get drawn an quartered for this, but, I'm a skeet shooter first, sporting clay shooter next, an I've never shot trap in my life. The reason for that is there's not any trap ranges that close to where I live.

Which brings me to:

4. I live in central North Carolina, right smack dab in the middle of the state. Asheboro, home of the N.C. Zoo.

5. I've been on ShotgunWorld as a registered member for a long time, 3-4 years.

6. I'm a old geezer, soon be 61, an I love to shoot clay sports. Only been doing it for about 4-5 years now.

7. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll be back.

#13 ·
Hi Donnie, What a open and honest gentleman you seem to be. I'll wager a few posters on here might learn a bit from you, if they keep a open mind. LOL LOL Wecome to TS.Com. As mentioned there is alot you can learn on this site, but you will have to try to weed thought the BS as well. All in fun as they say. Now for the bigee, you know now that you will have to find a trap range soon and try a round, so you can give your views on the ultimate question that has all trap shooters dumfounded since the dawn of mankind. Should we use 7 1/2's or 8's???????????????????LOL OH Yeh, I shoot all three as well. Going sporting clays tomorrow. Welcome and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

#14 ·
Eyemissum:

Welcome aboard we don't really care what kind of targets you shoot as long as you like to shoot but some will pick on the skeet shooter's just for the fun of it to see if they can get agittated.

Anyway don't be a stranger I used to be like you a long time ago but found out this is a great place to hang out and solve most of my every day ploblems by asking whatever needs to have an answer for the day.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/Animations/people/?action=view&current=computerfriday.gif" target="_blank">
</a>

Well my fingers are tired think I will take a nap.

Foggy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.