1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New McCarthy trigger for Ljutic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigeoj, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

Has anyone used with the new McCarthy trigger for the Ljutic mono gun? What was your impression? Thanks, Joe

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I tried the new trigger yesterday. I only shot it for one round of 25 so it's hard to make a comparisons on that small amount. Joe had set my trigger up in my mono and it's very nice.

All that being said I had the impression the new trigger may have been a little more consistent and crisp. But honestly I'm not sure how many more birds out of a thousand it would get you and I have serious misgivings about the price.

Ajax

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

That trigger should be made Std on the Ljutic, You get consistant pull settings

GB
    DLS

4. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Active Member

Is this the new trigger that Ljutic is selling or is it made by someone else?
    OtH

5. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

It is the new style trigger that we are selling and is now standard on all new Ljutic guns. The old style pull trigger works just as well if properly clean, greased and maintained. The new pull is a little more forgiving on maintenance but still recommended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic mccarthy trigger

ljutic triggers mccarthy

ljutic with mccarthy trigger

mccarthy trigger

mccarthy trigger for ljutic shotguns

new ljutic trigger