1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Maryland Handgun Restrictions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by William Perry, Sep 15, 2013.

1. William Perry

William Perry Member

During a break in the shooting at the Oyster Skeet Shoot in Easton, MD, on 9/14 we went into town to visit Albright's Gun Shop. As soon as I entered I noticed all the display cases, which usually hold 50 to 75 hand guns were empty. Larry Albright informed me that under Maryland's new handgun licensing requirement, effective Oct. 1, he would only be able to sell handguns to people with a license. Trouble is, there is no new course available for folks to take to qualify for the new license. His attorney told him gun shops would not be able to sell handguns until further notice. No one knows when.

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Hope they in MD can do a recall like CO did.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Elections have consequences.....somebody voted for those inbred idiots you have in office up there.

Just a small sample of your hope and change.....more to come.

Need to start a recall effort.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's like California, New York and Maryland are all vying in a sick contest to see which state can become the most oppressive to law abiding gun owners.

5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Gun laws that are upheld and manage to stick will be emulated by other states regardless of where they originate. The gun banners are just waiting for another senseless tragedy to press for more feel good legislation.

Nimby's need to get a clue and start opposing ALL legislation that impacts 2nd Amendment rights regardless of what state they live in.

Robert

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Chicago has to rewrite its very restrictive handgun laws to comply with IL's anticipated CCW w/ preemption...

Jay

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What the anti's are steering towards is to blitz congress with all of these laws when the next sensational tragedy involving a firearm happens. Expect to see most if not all of these inane laws introduced.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

And if SHTF in 2104 and the libs get control, our 2nd will be a thing of the past

Turn them in Mr and Mrs America

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

MoM is jealous of Bloombergs money and his using it to make people in other states miserable..thats why he wants to be Prez..to control everybody

10. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

That makes perfect sense doesn't it? War is still looming and 'turn them in Mr and Mrs. America.'

Can someone 'splain that to me. No one here but us mice?

11. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Larry's a good man. Have bought Guerinis from him and got great service. Being just down the road from Guerini is convenient for him. withers

12. William Perry

William Perry Member

Forget about a recall in that state which I was born and raised in. My ancestors landed there in the 1600's. I had to vote with my feet in 2005. Liberals have taken complete charge, witness the Baltimore crime rate. A well informed gun dealer there told me the dealers who depended on a lot of handgun sales would be in trouble.