1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ljutic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1Ljutic1, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I got my first Ljutic last week. Check it out. Cant wait to shoot it this weekend. Hopefully these pics come through correctly. (first time) Steve

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Here is another pic of the wood. I know its not the best, but its my first step up. Steve

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Looks great! I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Great guns!

Hauxfan!

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Thanks! I hope I shoot it well too. It hits a little different then my Browning. It is set for 90/10. Little higher than my Plus guns. Steve

5. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

The gun looks great. After having several and watching the market, it seems that the most popular is a 34", mid rib, unaltered barrel with fixed full choke, Mono gun, 80/20 or 90/10 and adjustable comb without a fancy recoil reduction device. It looks like you have the perfect Ljutic. If you ever want to sell, call me. AJ

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

pics are there on this end..just empty boxes from photobucket which i don't access...

7. ljutic73

correction....no pics here on this end....too bad..I love lookin' at Ljutics almost as much as I like shootin' them!

8. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Thats really weird. The photos were there a little while ago.

9. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Figured out why my pics dissapeared.

10. ljutic73

got the pics now...very nice...some day maybe I'll get me a new one too....good luck with it!!

11. 45er

45er TS Member

It's fun to see someone share the excitement of a new gun like this. Hope you really enjoy it. I'm not a trapshooter, but do like to visit this site. I mainly shoot sporting clays and I too, enjoy owning a nice gun (Perazzi MX8). I'd like to know what the mystic is about the Lutjic. From what I can see on the internet, they must be awesome guns - but what are the qualities about them that make them that way? A million rounds on one firing pin is certainly one obviously extraordinary aspect of these guns, but what else makes them the object of desire they seem to be in trapshooting circles? I've never had the pleasure of handling one so I'm curious as to what you folks have to say.

Rob

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Enjoy it

Keep it lubricated and it will last forever

regards

Gene

13. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Thanks all for the kind responses. I am off to the club for 1:00 today for the first rounds of trap with it. Steve

14. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Looks like mine. And I bought it 20 years ago. They don't change, and I've never changed my firing pin either.

15. ljutic73

45er.....I had never shot one until I tried the Ljutic I own now....took it out and broke 75 straight singles first time out...the gun felt like it was custom built to fit me...still does...

16. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

What a beautiful gun. I have owned 5. You will love it. Later you can send it back and get the side plates polished, really sets the gun off. Beautiful wood. Good luck, and break em all. Roy

17. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi all....shot two rounds yesterday. Broke a 23 first round, shot over the top of a couple. Shoots higher than my Brownings did. Ran 25 the second round. So now that I know where it hits, I hope to "BREAK 'EM ALL" Steve

18. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Are the new Ljutics sold today produced on the old Ljutic production line or are they a product of the new equipment and engineering used by the new owner of the company?

Is the new adjustable rib now available?

19. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

Steve,
    Congratulations on your new Ljutic. Nice gun, you will love it. I shoot Stainless Pro 3 No. 33. I absolutely love mine and wife shoots stainless Dynokic #777. We know you'll never regret your decision to get a Ljutic.
    Good luck! Make lots of soot balls! Jeff and Kelly

20. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Thanks Jeff and Kelly I appreciate it. Cant wait till next weekend to shoot again.
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.