1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ljutic Pull Trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LjuticL07, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Ljutic has developed a new pull trigger system for the mono guns!
    This trigger was designed with the help of All American Shooter Pat McCarthy to provide a more consistent and responsive pull for the demands of trapshooting.
    We are not able to convert you existing pull trigger assemblies but are offering a special introductory price of $800.00 blued and $1,000.00 for stainless. Please call 509-494-1441 and ask for Mike for more details.

Thanks,

Craig Richardson
    GM

2. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Here is a picture.

3. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Are the release triggers also going to be redesigned? I would think not, but who knows when new things are marketed to the public...

4. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

User 1 is has the basic concept of this new pull trigger with a few upgraded components. We can not convert your existing pull trigger because the trigger guards are different. The new pull triggers are made with release trigger guards.

We do not plan a redesign for the release triggers as this is what we just emulated with our new pull trigger.

Thanks,

Craig

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Have you thought anymore about spring loading the cocking rod so it would not travel with the hammer?

Ajax

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Why did you feel the need to redesign the trigger? The pull trigger I have for my Mono Gun ARS is one of the best, if not the best triggers I've ever used.

According to my pull gauge, it breaks at exactly 5lbs. Some might think that is heavy, but the trigger is so crispy and consistent, I don't notice it.

Based on my measurements, my trigger has a variation of less than .05lbs. All my other triggers varied +/-.1lbs at best, but usually around +/-.2lbs.

I would love to know why you felt this redesign was necessary. Will this be the trigger put in new guns from now on?

7. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Darn, I thought the old trigger was great! Now, if you can just get a good tigger for an O/U.

WNCRob

8. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

We had some complaints about the pull triggers varying by a pound or two with the first 3 pulls. This would usually happen to older triggers that were not properly cleaned. By going to the new design that problem was solved. The old trigger design is still a great working system but needs to be cleaned and maintained regularly.

9. Pointer

Pointer TS Member

Now we are telling Ljutic how to make guns, and run a business ...really?????? Anyone know why the company had to sale?

Ljutic; congrats on the improved product. Shows the company is progressive, proactive, business smart, and going in the correct direction...

10. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Craig, thanks for letting us know.

Ajax

11. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Yeah, thanks for the info. Interesting factoid about not cleaning the triggers. This is one of the features I love about my Ljutic, drop out trigger group. Every now and then I just pop out the pin and clean the trigger. I also take out the firing pin and clean the pin hole.

This gun is so easy to maintain it's ridiculous. I wish all my guns were this easy.

I don't have any repeatability problems with my trigger pull. Neither do I have trouble with my release.

12. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

it's a money thing-they want more of your money so by reinventing a pretty much perfect wheel you gotta pay if you want a new toy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
anyone build heavy drop trap trigger
ljutic mccarthy trigger

ljutic pull trigger

new ljutic trigger