1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**New Ljutic "I-Curve" Pic's**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

**New Ljutic "I-Curve" Pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some sample pic's taken at random over the last 2 weeks of different I-Curves installed. Alot of you wanted to see pic's of all blued, all silver and silver and blue, I hope this helps. Remember, you can make your Ljutic easier to open and fun to shoot again for for $99.00 installed, all we need is your button-Not The Whole Gun- Turnaround time is next day from receiving. Contact info is above. Thanks to everyone who has responded and the great satisfaction after getting it back. We hope to install your I-Curve next. Thanks again, Doug @ SGS

2. Shotgun Specialties

**New Ljutic

[​IMG]

Sorry, here's a all blued one, Doug

3. Shotgun Specialties

**New Ljutic

up

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

**New Ljutic

Doug.. With all due respect, the i-curve looks like just what it is, an expensive "add-on" accessory part for the release button. Why wouldn't a quality conscious company like Ljutic not just CNC a one piece curved button for the mono like their others and offer it as an option? In all of the pictures you posted, the i-curve looks, to me, like it's out of place on the button..... Guess I'm a bit of a purist.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. B.C.

B.C. Member

**New Ljutic

Dan , Ljutic does make one ! B.C.

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

**New Ljutic

B.C.... I wasn't aware that they offered this. Is it that much more expensive than the "I-Curve"?..... Dan

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

**New Ljutic

Dan,

If you check the Ljutic website, the part is called an Inertia Lock (part number MT-5) and they are $300 installed...I don't know if they will sell them separately.

Kevin

8. Shotgun Specialties

**New Ljutic

We're still installing the I-Curve's, 99.00 installed and work super!!! You don't have to send the gun...All I need is your inertia lock (opener button) If you have any questions or need help sending, email me or call, info is above. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

9. Shotgun Specialties

**New Ljutic

up

10. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

**New Ljutic

A lot of mark-up on these machined parts!

11. Shotgun Specialties

**New Ljutic

You take 3-4 hours to istall and make look correct.....

12. dudleyone

dudleyone TS Member

**New Ljutic

k gun shooter, I just love comments like yours. If you think you can design, machine and install the part for $99.00 and cut a fat hog doing it, step up to the plate and show us what a sharp businessman you are.

13. dontate

dontate Member

**New Ljutic

I have to agree with Dan Thome. The I curve looks like an add on. I had a good friend machine me a new style inertia lock. There is some real precision work in that lock mechanism not to mention the custom fitting required. That is why Ljutic wants to install the upgraded lock. Even with all that $300 is a bit steep and $90 for the added end button seems even more so. The problem with high dollar guns is everything related to them (service or upgrades)usually involves stupid money. Although I am very happy with my Ljutic I am sure not to spend big money on my next gun since there are numerous guns of good quality at half the cost.

14. biff

biff Active Member

**New Ljutic

With all due respect for my friends at Ljutic and Shotgun Specialties I had a friend frabicate a curved inertia lock extention at a fraction of the cost of having it done. Works pretty good and has for the last 3 or more years.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brenda Ball at Irvington Trap Club did the gold plating on the trigger, thanks Brenda! Biff

15. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

**New Ljutic

More than the price, I think this is what people resent:

THE New Inertia lock curved button that we have been working on for for 4 years. It has been just released out of the patent office and we received copyright information and numbers.

16. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

**New Ljutic

I'm having an older Ljutic monogun being rebuilt by ljutic on their spring rebuild special. Ljutic called the other day to tell me they will put a new curved inertia block in the gun for an additional $175.00. That's new and fitted by Ljutic at that price. I've always found that if you own a Ljutic and need something done, go to Ljutic.

I wish Shotgun Specialties all the success possible, but I also have to agree with Trap2. ( I hate to say that as I rarely agree with Dan).

Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljuitic intria block

ljutic interia block

ljutic locking button
ljutic ltx interia block
ljutic shotguns
ljutic trap shotguns inertia lock