1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ljutic Dealer -central-southern Illinois

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by elinvar, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

Pleased to announce My affiliation with Ljutic LLC as the new Ljutic dealer in southern/central Illinois.
    Terry's Gun Valult will be open for business in the near future with a nice selection of factory new ljutic's. Adj rib models, Mono's and Pro 3's will be in stock soon.
    Call or e-mail me for all your Ljutic needs.
    Terry L Jones 103 N Main Pierson Station IL
    217-433-9885

2. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

up

for our newest team member

3. elinvar

elinvar Member

Thanks for the up Craig
    Terry

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

I have had several different people call and ask " where is Pierson Station " I'm sorry I should have elaborated in my 1st post.
    Pierson is real small- about 60 people and it's not on most maps. My town is located on Rt 36- 30 miles straight east of Decatur- If you find Atwood and Hammond on the map Pierson is right in between the 2. Or If coming by interstate 57- turn west at Tuscola exit (rt 36) and go about 15 miles west.
    Need a new Ljutic? Give me a call! Several nice ones on the way!!
    Gun club available only 3 miles from my shop to try out any Ljutic I have in stock.
    Terry Jones 217-433-9885

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.