1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Krieghoff rifle design

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe kuhn, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter

German ingenuity:

"Rather than the conventional 'pump action' of cycling the firearm towards you and then away, the Semprio’s action unlocks and guides your hand intuitively forward on friction-free sliders as the spent cartridge ejects.

The forward motion sustains the energy started by recoil, holding the rifle firmly into your shoulder. The last action of the firing sequence, pulling the rifle closed, loads a new round in the chamber, while keeping the rifle in position and immediately ready for the next shot. Maintaining steady rifle and hand position enhances the ability to fire accurately and quickly."

See demo,

Joe

2. joe kuhn

This is my favorite picture showing the lines of the rib, bbl and comb from a great angle. For all who want to sell a gun, this is a good profile.

3. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

In Europe and Internationally- rifles- combo guns and drillings have always been the largest portion of Krieghoff

They have a lot of rifles actually.

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. joe kuhn

Why, sarge, why? I'd like to try one for myself.

5. rivercityjeff

rivercityjeff Member

Indeed they sell them here in Germany. Frankonia has them starting at 2690 Euros or about $4000 American. In my recent experience, European guns are substantially less expensive in Texas than Germany. So much for my plan to "clean up" on a K80 by buying locally.

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you can search on Youtube for at least 2 videos of the Semprio in action.

I was thinking about buying me this rifle then I thought, how easy is it to short stroke it like a standard pump action? When I visited the Ottsville service center last summer, Braxton told me that South Africa is the biggest market for these rifles. They

Krieghoff also will custom build a bolt action for you as well. They had one on display for sale, in 300WM if I recall last summer, topped with a Leupold scope. Price was close to $9k and had some stunning wood. I forgot what action they use (e.g. Remmy 700, etc.).

7. andybull

andybull Well-Known Member

There is one for sale at Gunbroker.com

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Pacific Sporting Arms has a new one for sale. I am sure John will give a good price than what is listed on his website.

9. andybull

andybull Well-Known Member

Here you go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.