1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Jersey State Shoot Scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Si, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Scores are not posted up to Saturday

2. olebuck

olebuck TS Member

Pine Belt and the New Jersey ATA did a great job for our State Shoot. Everyone I talked with was very happy the way the State Shoot was run. I think next year there will be a better turn out with all of the positive comments that I heard. For all who helped in our State Shoot ...THANK-YOU and Well-Run Break all the ones you paid for....................Art

3. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Just got off the Trapshooters.scores website and both the doubles and handicap scores are up there.

Great shooting by Bob Malmstedt, with a 99x100, in the doubles event in the wind!

When I had to leave Peter Memmelaar, Kay & Debbie were tied with 96's, anyone know who won?

Joe

4. al3526

al3526 TS Member

Good shooting Art and good shooting Joe. A great shoot with awesome people. Always a great time. Glad the weather held out. al hrosik

5. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

Who won the handicap shoot-off??

Vic

6. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

PETER MEMMELAAR WAS THE WINNER IN THE SHOOT OFF KAY AND DEBBIE DROPPED TARGETS PETER RAN A 25 TO WIN.PETER IS A NORTH JERSEY CLAY TARGET CLUB MEMBER GREAT WIN FOR PETE AND THE NORTH JERSEY CLUB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.