1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Jack West Stocks Available Online

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LukeG, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeG

LukeG Member

I've seen people searching for these since Jack West's web site is currently down. His business partner has them up on his website at www.ajshotgun.com and they can be ordered on the site as well.

Jack said that these are new for 2009 and from a new mold and they are also available with a carbon fiber look in addition to black. Price seems to have dropped as well which is always nice.

He also mentioned that his site should be back up soon.

Anyways, I know there were some people looking for these so I figured I would post it up.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Last time I looked up www.jwstocks.com, it went to some stockbroker. I know this address went to Jack West Stocks site before. Maybe Jack West sold his web site address for some capitol.

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Does Jack recommend any specific adj hardware for the butt pad? Will call, but just wondering since it's the weekend.

Thanks, Joe

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

I have one with the carbon fiber finish. Much better looking than the old black one I've had for years. The only thing I miss is being able to add a little weight in the pistol grip.
    I bought my Jack West stock from Speedbump Stockworks. Ken is a dealer for these. I called him up on a Sunday, told him what LOP I needed and I had the stock in my hands on Tuesday. It is hard to beat service like that.

Wayne Johnston

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Wayne!! As stated above, I'm a distributor for the new style Jack West stocks. I can furnish them already set up to suit the customer with a variety of options....any lop, any syle Kickeez pad, pad adjuster, lop buttplate, AUTO-BUSTER recoil system, etc.

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Thanks Ken. Will pass your info along.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jack west stocks at speedbump stockworks