1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Items

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Clay Target SSE, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

Three new items from Clay Target Shooting Shirts.
    [​IMG]

Windshirt

[​IMG]

Moisture Management Fabric. This is the same shirt that is sold at the Silver Dollar Pro Shop except mine has the best shoulder pad on todays market.
    [​IMG]

Hooded Sweatshirt

Check out all our products on our website (www.claytargetsse.com) or give us a call. (352)509-1467

2. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

Jim,
    More great products......love my moisture wicking shirt and most importantly....Great to meet you at Ohio State Shoot....holler when you get back to Ole Virginny.
    Charlie Love

3. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, Will you be at the Grand. Need to get you to do a few more Pearzzi shirts. I will make sure my wife doesn't send them to you just before Christmas this year (ha ha). Thanks, Jeff Ryals

4. tdshaull

tdshaull TS Member

0   0   0

I love this orange sweatshirt! I would like to know if it will have a shooting pad on it?

5. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

Our sweatshirts and wind shirts do not have pads. We could, however, put one in for a small fee ($3.00). If you are interested give me a call and let's work something out.

Jim (352) 509-1467

6. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

Perazzi2,

Check out my thread titled "Left Hand Henley SS W/POCKET".

I agree there are some shooters that prefer to have a shirt with a pocket.

Jim

7. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.