1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Issue of Trapshooting USA--Dave Shaeffer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdr-NY, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I just got the new issue of Trapshooting USA in the mail. I'm pretty excited. The cover photo is one I took of Dave Shaeffer Jr at the Westy Hogan's a couple of weeks ago... and the designers did an amazing job with my photos and articles for the Cardinal Classic and Eastern Zone reports.

There are a couple of surprises in the interview piece with Shaeffer--some stuff I think you all will find interesting.

I'm currently working on articles for the Westy Hogan and NE Grand for the next issue. In addition, I'm writing pieces on RJ Stuart, All-American Chris Vendel and CRV Custom Arms as well as a 10 page piece profiling the top shooters in the country... I'd like to thank everyone who has stopped me at the shoots or taken the time to send me an email or post here on TS.com... its all greatly appreciated.

I'm a proud guy right now... I hope you guys enjoy the issue.

All the best,

Walker

Me and All American--2009 Clay Target Champion, Dave Shaeffer Jr at the Westy Hogan, right after I took the cover photo. I think I posted this before, but it still cracks me up.
    [​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Which one is Dave Schaeffer?

3. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

4. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Where can I buy one of those hats? It may have something to do with his success.

5. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Yeah... I'm on the left and Shaeffer is on the right.

Lol.

Walker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.