1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Infinity

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congrats Gary!! You made a great choice in a clay crushing machine!! Hap

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I have had an Infinity since September. It is awesome! Dennis, Cindy, Tracy, and Staff do an outstanding job! Plus great quality! I have been to Dennis Devault's shop, and personally work in a machine shop. The quality and precision is the best! Congrats on the new gun. I had never broken over a 97 in CAPS until I bought an Infinity. Two weeks after receiving it, I broke a 99 in the CAPS with it! I made some extra cash (by hitting a middle 50 pot) with it. My Infinity has been nicknamed Valerie! If you would like to know anything about this gun, call Dennis. If I can help or tell any great stories, email me. By far, I THINK it is the best out there!

Matt Woodson

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Dennis not only builds great guns but he also supports our sport. His efforts on behalf of state youth shooting are well documented. The raffle held last year and repeated this year are but two examples. In addition, Dennis has fully donated one of his great Infinity guns to our Minnesota youth benefit auction. We will be auctioning it off at this years state shoot. We will allow phone in bids during the live auction. Email me at the above if you wish to bid.

When you consider the size of Dennis's business vs. that of other larger gun makers, Dennis's contributions to our sport are beyond comparison.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

4. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Sent a pair of my Submarine dolphins, Cindy is trying to checker them onto my forend, she's practicing on a spare chunk of wood---anyone have their wings, or and special military insignia mounted or engrave on one of their guns?---Phil

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

win1911, your K-80 is in the final stages of finish, it will be in Cindy's hands by this wednesday and as soon as she completes the checkering we will send it out. Call any time for an up-date. Gary thank you and it was a pleasure to have you here, when the gun is complete I just may bring it to you and spend a day with you and your buddies. Maybe I can even help Bobby.

Dennis DeVault

6. lju

lju Member

Dennis, are you going to be in Sparta next weekend for the US Open? If so, I would like to chat with you about my trigger on Mach One #23, the release(I have both with this gun). Also I would love to see an Infinity up close and personal.

lju

7. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

Will you be at any shoots in the next few months?

8. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Lju,

I will be @ U.S. Open with my Infinity #213. Send me an email or pm, and we can meet up.

Sky Dog,

I don't know all the shoots for sure that Dennis will be at. I know that he will be at Ohio State, Kentucky State, and Minnesota State. Dennis, myself, and a few others camp together. Those are the ones that I know for sure. Devault Ind. is raffling of a NEW Infinity @ KY State. Email me or pm, and I could sell you a ticket.

Matt Woodson

9. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Would love to see the dolphins when it's done.

10. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Hope to be at the NC state shoot with Infinity #232, would love to get it in time to warm it up & get used to "That Trigger"---Cindy hasn't had a chance to see if she can checker in my qualification dolphins----Phil

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have owned, shot and seen many guns that I thought were "great guns". But, Gary Stallard is an excellent gunsmith and when he describes a gun as great, the word "great" could have a very different meaning than when I use the term.

I think my K-80 is a great gun. Gary, thanks for repairing my K-80 a week or so ago. You fixed my great gun. Please keep a good stock of K-80 parts, I will need some more later for my great gun.

Pat Ireland

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Pat, I didn't know "great" guns broke down?
    Hauxfan!

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hauxfannie, Pat could wreck a box-car with a rubber mallet, gentleman that he is! :) Hap

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

Hauxfan- I was pointing out that the term "great gun" may mean different things to different people. When a gunsmith refers to a gun as great, he might have higher standards than I have.

Hap- I am very please to let you know that my great K-80 has only broken two parts so far this year (ejector at the Southern Grand and an axle at a local shoot). That is not too bad. I have no idea what might break during the rest of the year. A K-80 has a lot of parts and my gun has shot a few shells.

Your idea about wrecking a box car with some sort of rubber device has me thinking about something that might be fun. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains. If I could shoot box cars rolling down the tracks on the side of a mountain , I might be able to get some information about shot string. There are RR tracks next to my club. Each box car is numbered and the speed of the train going down a mountain is recorded. Many ideas are now in my head.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.