1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

))))New Infinity Raffle((((

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Just got back from the Kentucky State Shoot and it is time to start the Infinity raffle for next year. We had to cancel the raffle this year due to lack of sales. To all those still holding tickets we will send out new tickets for next year by August. The new raffle has a new twist. We are going to sell the tickets through the SCTP Teams. Any SCTP team that wants tickets tell your coaches to contact me and we will send tickets out. Next year the draweing will be held at the Kentucky State Shoot on July 4th, 2009. The SCTP Team that sells the winning ticket drawn for the gun will receive $ 2,000.00. The SCTP Team that sells the most tickets will receive $ 2,000.00. On the singles event for Saturday's State singles championship the top (3) male and female junior and sub-junior shoteers will receive $1,000.00 ea. in cash. This is a total of 12 youths sharing a prize package of $12,000.00. So I hope that we can make this a very successful event. Remember that any SCPT team can participate, this is not just for Kentucky shooters only, just call or e-mail us to get started. Call at 330-456-6070.

Dennis DeVault

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of talking to Mr. Devault at the Ky. state shoot about this raffle. Scholastic coaches this is a great opportunity for your kids. Order some of these tickets and put the kids to work. They can make some good money for your program and we all know folks will buy a ticket from a kid when no one else can sell them.

Shooters buy a ticket for a chance to win a top of the line shotgun and help the kids while doing it. It's a win win situation!

Terry Dean

Kentucky Delegate

3. Pipe Layer

4. strawboss38679

strawboss38679 TS Member

Go to above link. This may help answer your question PK651

Nathan

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I too t hink that " how many were sold this year" is a fair question. How about it Dennis, I want to buy for next year but am curious

6. Dennis DeVault

There were only 125 tickets sold for the last raffle. We have refunded about 50 tickets and the rest of the ticket holders have rolled them over for next year. There will only be 600 tickets sold for next year. Since the gun clubs did not get on board the idea of changing the cash awards to the SCTP teams makes more sense. Let the youth groups that the raffle was designd to support receive the financial benefits. When I spoke to Terry Dean last week we may sponser one of the events at the Kentucky State next year as a corporate sponseron top of the raffle with open added money and open trophies. The details are not yet finished. Over the years it has been asked many times why to corporate sponsers not not support our sport and it is difficult for us to do that when we have no means of advertising other than this site. Starting this raffle now for next year should give us the time to sell all of the tickets. If anyone has any ideas to improve the outcome of the raffle for next year let me know. Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

7. Dennis DeVault

The Infinity that will be raffled off next year will be the Infinity Ultra. When the gun is completed we will post photos to this thread for all to view.

Dennis DeVault

8. Pipe Layer

9. strawboss38679

strawboss38679 TS Member

10. Dennis DeVault

I need to here from the coaches of the SCTP teams to start this off right. Tickets will be available August 1st 2008.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.