1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Independence Day

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

When we wake up on Nov &, it will be a new awakening in our country, I will feel all the generations who sacrificed to come her & had sons and daughters die to defend our constitution, knew what they were doing. With luck we will kick the progressive movement to the pits of hell where it belongs.

Phil Berkowitz

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'll second that.

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

My first Exec order would be to terminate any US Gov employee hired after Jan 20, 2009. Pack your bags and get out. We don't want your Progressive butts on the payroll anymore.

Second Exec order would be that all affected Gov offices will have to get along without those employees, permanently. They WILL NOT be replaced, period. Figure out how to do the job with what you have - and that includes the IRS.

Gene in Illinois

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Phil....are you still huffin and puffin that Bong?

blade819

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I thought you were talking about the new one from Will Smith & Jeff Goldblum kicking the Aliens butts by planting a virus in the mothership

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.