1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new inaugaration recoed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dbcook, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

Jan 23, 2007
    new inaugaration record

thousands upon thousands at bambi,s inaugaration. only 5 missed work. dwain
  2. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Oct 25, 2007
    Considering the dire financials traits we face as a Country. Wouldn't it have been refreshing IF Obama had cut the festivities down a bit...in order to save the taxpayers thrity or forty million dollars?? Just cut things down 30% or so.

I fear we are in for a life changing four years. At least those of us who are responsible, bill paying, working class people. We are going to see taxes on everything from guns, ammo, reloading components, to our retirement incomes.

I SO hope I'm wrong.

FN in MT
  3. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Maybe the underground economy will expand....Let government employees and welfare receipients carry the load....
  4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2006
    He started his presidency NOT leading by example.

Extravagant parties are not important...national security, education, health care, and *solvency* are important.

It would have given me faith in this presidency to see him be more responsible, like the citizens that he tells us that we will have to be.
  5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Some people will benefit from B. O. just not any on this forum. Jeff
  6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Nov 6, 2006
    Reporters confirm that over 600 private jets will have touched down at Washington D.C. for the Obama inauguration.

The Washington Dulles runway was closed as early last Saturday to make room for some of the planes to park. And the Metropolitan Washington Airports claimed that they were expecting a total of 500 private jets to land during inauguration week.

“That would set a record, topping the 300 the airport accommodated for President George W. Bush’s 2004 inaugural,” claimed an Airports Authority.
  7. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Sep 22, 2006
    How about another election…maybe the American voters could “get it right” the second time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.