1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Hi Def Spex Panther Shooting Glasses Kit

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by krieghoffkrusher, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

0   0   0

Brand new pair of Hi Def Spex Panther shooting glasses w/ adjustable bridge. This set of glasses sells for $529.00 This set complete set includes five lenses. The 15, 25, 40, 65 & 99. The standard kit includes three lenses. The 65 & 99 lenses are $150 a piece. TO buy this kit new would be $829.00. I will sell the complete kit for $450. They have never been worn outside trying them on.

If you've never tried a pair of HDS, go out and look through a pair. They are the best shooting glasses available and are used by George Digweed, Anthony Matarese and Dan Carlisle just to name a few.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Crusher, I agree. I went to Decot which was a great glass to Hy Def and love them. I have prescription and much less costly when you have to change prescription and not every lense.

3. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

0   0   0

I will take these off your hand's, please send me a couple of pictures. If it looks OK, personal check or money order will be sent. My cell phone # is 309 826 3674, I will not be around much this weekend, if it is OK call me on MONDAY. Thank you very much. Garry Evans

4. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Garry, I will consider them sold. I broke my digital camera on my most recent fishing trip but we have one at work so I'll send some pics to you on Monday and give you a call. The glasses are brand new and all the lenses are still in the plastic.

Have a nice weekend, I'll talk to you on Monday.

5. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

0   0   0

I will take those glasses, tell me how you want paid. THANK YOU GARRY EVANS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hi def specs shooting glasses

high def spex shooting glasses
highdef shooting glasses