1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by brownie20, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownie20

brownie20 TS Member

i would like to buy a new trap gun from 3000 - 4000 can any one help me with what to pick

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Are you looking for and over and under or single barrel or combo?

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

for me with 4k to spend.........not trying any guns. FIRST I would check out joel etchen guns in PA so far the best web site I have found with some great guns new and used for the 4k area. Some great combo gun also. You must take the time to look over his entire site new guns used guns berettas brownings K guns featured guns. There are some great looking guns there. The next I have a itch for the Cynergy Trap Combo able ammo 3999.99 free shipping 30/32 adj/comb only one left by web site info. Im tempted to drive there to see these guns in person.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

99 are you not looking also, how are you doing. Man im jealous

5. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

S K B Combos can be had for less than $3000 NEW with up-graded wood! Got to be the best buy for a great performing gun! Not to mention the lifetime, fix-it-free warranty! Some will say the re-sale is poor, so you might try one before you buy.

AndyH

6. shooter 50

shooter 50 TS Member

You might want to look at the Browning cynery classic trap combo unsingle.I bought one in may and I love it!!!!!!!!
    Jim Kennedy

7. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Second for Joel Etchen Guns. I just went tru this a couple weeks ago,between the Browning and the Beretta the Beretta fit me the best. Drove up to Joel's shop and picked up one of his 687 combo's with EELL wood,shoots soft and have already had several 25's. Joel fit the gun to me when I bought it and I have not had to touch the adjustments.

Don' think it matters to much what you buy as long as it fits you.
    John
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

If you are near Jaquas in Ohio, you can go there and shoot their different used guns until you find THE gun. You can then buy a new one or buy the one you shot. jm

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Beretta 687 Combo, Joel Etchens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.