1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New gun restriction laws.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Was watching FOX this morning and seen that 3 senators want to enact some new laws to prevent drug cartels getting firearms from the U.S. They got to be friggen idiots. What good are some additional laws if the the Govt. agency that is responsible for enforcing the gun laws don't abide by the laws themselves.
    It sounds like a smoke screen for Holder and company. Bulge.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They don't see that there is any problem being as they won't come down and check out the border ... I guess if its not in your back yard it don't exist ... They did get as far as the Grand Canyon one time but thats as close as they want to get to the problem, so obviously there isn't any problem ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Bulge, I didn't see that program, but were any of those Senators from NY? If so, which ones, or both? Larry Evans

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I believe it had to do with definancing the ATF. Preventing them from sending more guns to the cartels.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Oldchamp, one was McCarthy. I'll try to look out for the article again to get the other two names. I do beleive one was from N.Y.

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Yet another bunch of bureacratic crap to make the American public think those morons are doing something.

7. JoeE1

JoeE1 TS Member

If it was McCarthy, she is the congress woman who's husband and son were shot by a nut on the NYC rail system, where there was no one armed but the perp. She thinks more restrictions would help. It would, but only the perps. I just cannot fathom the thinking of some of these people.
    Yeah, I'm from NY and the polititions get my blood pressure soaring.

Joe

8. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Congresswoman Carolyn has launched a new program called "Fight Crime-Stop The NRA". She is a typical anti-gunner who thinks we will live in the world of milk and honey if all the guns disappear. I have emailed our State Senator Kirsten Giilibrand several times to voice my opinion on her teaming up with McCarthy. The only replies Gillibrand sends is to ask for more campaign money. Her only concern is re-election. Gillibrand was at one time an NRA member but Chuckie Schumer talked her out of that to further her political future. Larry Evans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.