1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New GUN LAWS for PA.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rumplestilskin, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumplestilskin

rumplestilskin TS Member

1 gun per month and requiring owners to report whenever guns are lost or stolen.

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. — William Burroughs, 1992

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

The law will not pass. Check out the survey included in your link. You made it sound like it already passed.

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

These are new gun law PROPOSALS presented by the Philadelphia political machine that can't get anything done by itself...it needs to drag the whole State down with it. Good old boy Rendell is still beholding to the Philly bosses and will do whatever they tell him they want him to do.

Rendell's attempts have already been shot down once by the Judiciary Committee, including the "report a theft" proposal:

http://www.wgal.com/news/14648512/detail.html

Morgan

5. antique

antique TS Member

It will not happen.Jim Burk

6. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

If I didn't know better, I would think the Pa. Governer was a transplant from Krazy Kalifornia. I don't think he expects these rediculous proposals to pass but they keep his name in the limelight & he is appeasing some of the big city politicians that are convinced these things could just possibly work. Only to the unknowing would you possibly think them practical.

Big Jack

7. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

The folks in charge of cities/states/nation do not know how to get a grip on the criminals so they blame firearms and use stupid phrases such as "easy access", assault rifle, cop-killer bullets, etc. The problem is people drink the kool-aid and actually believe another law will get the riff raff off the corner, the drugs off the street, the prostitutes will dissappear, and places like Philadelphia (or Anywhere America) will suddenly be a Garden of Eden. This latest stunt is just that - but it proves that the anti-gunners and anti-gun media are not going away. They are going to continue to pound the table.

People need to join the NRA (or other pro-gun group), send letters to legislators, and encourage others to join them in order to defeat them.

Having joined the ranks of shotgunners only a few years ago, I find that shotgun shooters are very apathetic to the cause and don't even bother to join the NRA. Until we all stand together, they are going to continue trying to take away our rights.

PS - I am a life member of the NRA and have been for so long that I don't even know when I converted from annual to life.

8. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

this needs to join Gordons NRA post

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Fast eddie rendell was the mayor of Killadelphia befor becoming our gov. Killadelphia has had a TON of shootings so fast eddie is going to make a big splash with his proposals.

He knew they wouldn't get anywhere when he brought it up. One thing eddie is not is stupid. He did look pretty lame though when it got shot down so quickly. It looks good in the paper but that is about it and he knows it. If hillary wins the nomination don't be surprised if eddie is on her short list for vice pres. That is reason enough for electing a republican Pres. What do you think hillary will try to do if she gets in? You think that high grade semi-auto trap gun is safe?

When he left the mayorship of killadelphia to become gov. the people out east all laughed and told the rest of us "now you will all see what we had to put up with when he was mayor."

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.