1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW GUN ADVICE! PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapperP2005, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

HELLO TS.COM SURFERS! I NEED HELP CHOOSING MY NEXT TRAP GUN. THERES 3 I AM CHOOSING FROM, PERAZZI MX2008 PERAZZI MX2005, OR THE BLASER SUPER TRAP. I JUST WANT AN O/U BUT IF I COME ACROSS A COMBO AT A DECENT PRICE ILL BUY IT. TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SHOT ANY OF THESE, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU WOULD PICK ONE OR THE OTHER. I'D TAKE ANY OF THEM IN A HEARTBEAT BUT, I NEED SOME FEEDBACK. I KNOW ITS ALL ABOUT THE FIT BUT IT WOULD SEAL THE DEAL FOR ME TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE!

THANK YOU!,

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I have shot P guns for 30 years. I currently have an MX 10 combo, it has taken a lot of getting used to after 25yr.s with a TMX. Had the Blaser been available when I bought the MX 10, I would own the Blaser. I would buy the Super Trap Combo. Then you can put about $5,000 in the bank. Be sure and get your stock correctly fitted and work with someone on getting the balance system worked out for you. I think the Blaser will require less maintenance than a P gun. I spend about $400 every other year. I shoot over 10,000 targets a year.

3. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

john, thanks for the input. ive made the mistake of purchasing a gun without fully researching the pros and cons. and when it comes to the prices of the 2 brands i definitely dont want to regret it!

once again, thank you!

jordan

4. Blaser F3

Blaser F3 TS Member

My son and myself both shoot the Blaser F3. My first score right out of the box with no adjustments was a 96 and my son score was a 99. He is 13 and has shot a krieghof and a kolar and he asked me why did I spend the money and buy those when I could of had this. They swing great has little recoil. Hope this helped.

5. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

yes it did. my instinct was leading me towards the blaser. price is just right too.

thanks!!

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Buy th damn Blaser and get some trap lessons

7. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

MIA! haha thanks for the short, blunt response!

8. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Its da injun not da errow....

9. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Handle all the guns you want to buy and you will know which is right for you.

10. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Order them online and buy whichever is the most expensive -

rm

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Shoot it before you buy it. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.