1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new grand trophies

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ChetH, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChetH

ChetH Member

Hi All,

It seems to me that over the years the number of trophies available at the Grand has decreased. On Class Championship day there used to be class trophies in the categories. Many, many years ago I won my first Grand trophy as the sub-junior class D champion. These have all gone away.

I was just looking at the trophy winner list on R.J. Stuart's website and noticed a trophy I do not recall ever seeing before. First, Second, and Third Place ATA Delegate in the Clay Target Championship.

I believe we need more trophies, but how about NOT starting with yourselves next time!

chet

2. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

CTC had I think 134 Trophies! What more could you ask for? Look again at the Class Champ day there were category trophies as well as r/u and 3rd place.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

They also had 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each yardage in the handicap, in addition to the traditional trophies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.