1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Glenn Beck ??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by southjblue, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Anyone see Glenn Beck tonight---I missed it---He was to give his new chapter of his future---Did anyone see it and if so what is it???---George@SJB---

2. Erik W

Erik W Member

The "nervous hospital"?

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yes, Glenn Beck officially announced that he is running for President.

Beck said it's going to be a huge pay cut for him, but it's well worth it to ensure that, even when Trump ends his publicity stunt, the Republicans can still enter their sixth consecutive presidential election with a completely unqualified candidate.

Thank God for our Savior.

-Gary

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: completely unqualified candidate.

Seemed to work for the democrats last election...

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

PRECISELY, Joe -- and notice how that's working for us.

Would it be any smarter if the unqualified dolt running the country into the ground was OUR guy?

-Gary

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Lots of smart talk here, but I would much rather have a conservative American who believes in the Constitution and the vision of the Founding Fathers than the destructive traitor we now have in office.

The dirty shit going on behind the scens would have been much more effective without Beck.

Beck didn't want to be President because he is afraid of the operation to remove your backbone that seems necessary these days.

Happy Easter

HM

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, plus the Democrats would wait till Beck got the Republican nomination and then whip out the tapes from when he was a hilarious drunken clown on morning radio (still his most entertaining body of work by far, by the way).

Again, the things Limbaugh and Beck say on-air is entertaining and it resonates with most of us who have a brain and a sense of history about where America and its success came from. But they are showmen, whose skillsets are in the ENTERTAINMENT industry. Both have been notorious substance abusers, Beck was a raging drunk, and these realities detract from a person being seriously considered for President (or supposedly representing morality).

-Gary

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Are you guys kidding? What's this about Beck running for president?--I'd vote for him if it were between him and Obama----George

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Put your dingdong back in your pants, George. I was just getting the jump before some pea-brain suggests it.

-Gary

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks Gary---I'd like to know what he ended up his show with yesterday---George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.