1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Gander Mtn Gun Store

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Go Fish, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Has anyone been to the new Gander Mtn Gun Store that opened in Mequon, WI? Any bargains or business as usual for Gander Mtn?

Ed Fish
    Racine, WI

2. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

I haven't heard of a new Gander Mtn store opening in Mequon. I wouldn't be surprised if it's business as usual though for Gander Mtn. When the new ones opened in Madison and Brookfield the only thing they had to offer was a stocked up store. There were no bargains to be had. Last time I was at either store the inventory was down.

Joe

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the store in Germantown, Wisconsin. They closed, remodeled, and reopened as mainly a gun store with hunting equipment only, I believe. No fishing, camping, etc. Kind of an experimental store, I think to compete with Midwest Shooters Supply, and Cabela's. Click on the link above for a article about the store. Jon

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

When they opened a new store around here they had Federals on sale for like 3 months or so to get shooters into the store and look around. Its been open now for around 3 years or so and that was only time they had good prices on shells. break em all Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.