1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New From Red Dirt Stock Works, Anodized Finishing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Red Dirt, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Dirt

Red Dirt TS Member

Red Dirt Stock Works is now offering anodized finishes on Bump-Busters, pad adjusters and butt plates. Anodizing penetrates the metal, is abrasion resistant, and doesn't chip. It can be scratched if dropped or hit against something hard enough, but I would be more worried about the gun at that point. We can color match to any sports team or any sample that you can provide. Can be done to new or existing work, so if you already have a Bump-Buster, gracoil, or any other attachment to your stock that is made of aluminum, it can be anodized. I have even had a mag lite done. You would just need to send the plates or parts you wanted colored and the color match sample. Turn around time is 2-3 weeks including the shipping time. One color on all parts is $80, multiple colors on different parts is $100, multiple colors or graphic effects on same parts is $120. See pics below.
    Check out my website for more info, call, email, or pm with questions or orders.
    Thanks
    James

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

red dirt stock works

reddirtstockworks

reviews red dirt stock works