1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW!! from HtH International sales

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trench12, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Now you too can enjoy the companionship of the "HAMMER" Imagine starting your day with your favorite shooter and a cup of delicious beverage. This offer is not available in stores but you must act now. While they last, you can own the legend himself for the paltry price of $239.95 plus s&h. Be the first on your block to drink with the Hammer! Not available in all states- side effects may include shortness of breath, gas, vomiting and the hershey squirts[I can't spell diarrhea]. If an erection lasts for more than four hours seek medical attention immediately.

2. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Sorry on the rusty 90-t. The Hammer already has one

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

I will have to see if the bridge is still open and make it over to 'THE HAMMER'S' lair and purchase one of these. Once in a life time chance to honor a legendary Trap Shooter and Leader. Crank

4. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Dear Mr. Crankshaft: I pleaded your case in front of the Hammer via telephonic device this past evening. The Hammer has granted you special dispensation and will allow you to enter the state of Iowa. This is conditional- you must abide by some very stringent rules set forth by his emminence, these will be explained to you at our next meeting. I stuck my neck waaayyy out there for ya so don't let us down. Remember that you have raised the ire of the Hammer and he don't forget so quick anymore. FF of the HtH

5. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Boy the HTH fan club needs to raise it's dues, 240 bucks for a mugshot mug of our orange squeezing leader, and i thought shot was overpriced. This seems like Trench needs shooting funds.

I don't expect to be able to make it over for DeWitt's derby the 21st, I leave for Florida on the 22nd and it's suppose to colder than Trench's sporan this Sunday.

Have fun shooting in the subzero. Steve......

6. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Yep i'm a wuss, You would go to Florida if you get 2 free tickets,We all know Harry is SICK all right.

I do not think I will run into the Hammer while in Florida, he lives up North my sister lives in the south, unless Da Hammer wants to meet at the Silver Dollar and he has an extra squeaky 90T with release that i could shoot. I'm only going to be there a week.

Hope you guys freeze while I'm gone. Open the bridge JLC will go,

JLC call the wrinkly one he'll ride along, and you 2 can fight over who pays for breakfast... Steve.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.