1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fox Poll

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Today Fox gave the results of a poll regarding job performance of Bush and the Congress. Bush 26% approval 74% disapproval. Congress 17% approval and 83% disapproval. In my lifetime I've never witnessed such a pathetic bunch of fools running our government. And I feel it will get worse. (If that's possible). We are financially bankrupt and what we don't realize is that these fools have spent all the $$ in the Social Security fund and replaced those funds with IOU's. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Chuck Schumer, (as they are primarily responsible for the Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae debacle). and yes even that so called president, (who has vetoed about 3 bills in 7 1/2 years), should be led out in handcuffs. Yep everyone deserves to be a homeowner. Don't need a down payment, don't need a job; just apply and we'll buy you a house!! What a pathetic bunch of criminals. JMHO. Ed

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

MIA...but do you prefer 8's or 7-1/2's????

Curt

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

MIA: Sorry. I thought about changing some of the input. But after writing the original message; I felt the need to go to the bathroom and vomit. :) Ed

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

MIA, where do you get that the Dems rolled over on drilling? The bill I am aware of is a farce putting most all the offshore areas off limits and making it so difficult to drill in the "newly opened" areas that it will never happen. Did I miss something?

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3200, You didnt miss anything. Your right on..

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

We the people voted them in office, so whom are the fools????

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You can't buy any oil rigs right now anyway. They won't have any available for deployment for 10 years or more from now.

8. Wayne In ny

Wayne In ny TS Member

And 75% of those Assholes and Crooks will get voted back in this coming Nov!!!!!

9. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

I know this answer has never received a response. The reason these jerks get put back into office is because Washington D.C. insiders are the only ones who have the money, legal or illegal, to run a campaign. Someone (company included) isn't going to give you a million dollars without wanting something in return. Big contributions have strings attached. Invisible perhaps but still strings.

Perhaps Palin doesn't know as much about foreign policy as Biden or the rest of the Washington insiders but she's from about as far away from Washington D.C. as a person can get and still be in the U.S.

I would still like to see "none of the above" put on a ballot. Perhaps when a 70% of "none of the above" came in, the insiders might understand who they represent. NONE OF THE ABOVE, Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.