1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fed Hulls for reloading???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Rock, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

OK I load only Gold Metal hulls now days. I have a new shooter at the club a Ron McCarty that says he can get new unfired hulls for $.03 each if I buy 5,000. He has that many to get rid of.

I know nothing of this guy other than shooting a few rounds with him. I don't know of any way to get new G/M hulls honestly but maybe. I didn't ask how he got them or where. And he does say he can get more next year.

Not really thinking I said bring them in next Sun and I will get them from you.

Seriously do I just pay him and forget about it or try to find out where he gets them on the open market? Are they hot from the Fed plant? Worker pilferage?

Does anyone on here know of a source for new unfired G/M hulls???

If it goes off like he says I will see if he can get more and when.

Rock

Jim

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

These hulls are new but not G/M but the Federal Game Load (promo hulls). I did take 2,000. But a disappointment.

Sorry guys.

Rock

Jim

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Jim, I have a number of GM plastics that are once fired, if you are interested in them. They would be shipped out of Omaha NE. I also have some GM papers but I need to check and see if the buyer is taking all or some of them. I find all sorts of things when I clean the warehouse. Omaha LOL

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will sell a large supply of once fired Federal Top Gun hulls and Remington Gun club hulls for $1 per target box. The hulls will be stacked by the dumpsters at Silver Dollar each evening of the Dixie Grand and the Southern Grand. Back up your pick up truck and fill it. Take what you want and give me the money the next day.

Pat Ireland

PS- The price is negotiable.

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Mr. Ireland- Is the $1 for the target box? If so, I might be interested. I will assume (at my risk) that the price is still negotiable? LOL

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

I really did not want the Fed Promo hulls. He said he had unfired G/M hulls at $.03. He came in with Fed game load hulls.

He also did not want to disclose where he obtained the hulls.

I was looking to find a source for new G/M hulls as I pay more than that for once fired hulls now.

As I am not the only one that uses G/M hulls I was hoping to pass along a source for new hulls cheap.

I normally do not load two piece hulls so Mr. Ireland I will decline your generous offer.

Rock

Jim

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Pat, would you deliver in PA for two dollars per box??

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Pat, would you deliver in PA for two dollars per box??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.