1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fed agency being formed

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

>"I-PPP" which stand for "Intelligent-perimeter-police- protection, will be formed to protect intrusions at airports or any other facility the enemy might want to attack, funded by Obama war chest or another zillion of the tax payers money.

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Rick, way to much info, but it has been taken into consideration and is now officially will be know as I.P.P.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I guess you guy's are talking about a bunch of 3 year olds! I Pee Pee or IPP

I think the "PP" has it!

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Perimeter & Intelligent Ground Security

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Wether it is on the outer edge or not, Has anything the Government ever done been INTELLEGENT???

Chuck

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Maybe it's a brigade in the civilian defense force he promised us which would be as large and well equipped as the US military. Will he name it "The Praetorian Guard" or "The Immortals" or "The Republican Guard". Gee, it's for OUR protection, for Pete's sake. What other purpose could it serve and to whom will it answer? Gee, I wonder!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.