1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new eye balls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shootman, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootman

shootman TS Member

I RECENTLY HAD LASIC SURGERY DONE IN JAN. FORTY YEARS OF WELDING AND CATERACTS I SEE THE BIRDS COME OUT OF THE HOUSE A LOT BETTER BUT STILL HAVE SOME BLURINESS AROUND THE BIRD. MY QUESTION IS WILL IT GO AWAY AND WHEN. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS DONE AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR THE BLURINESS TO GO AWAY.

2. LABS4U0

LABS4U0 TS Member

I had it done in 2005. Most of your bluriness is caused from dry eyes. Get you some eye drops and use them a half hour before you shoot. You will notice halo's around lights at night for atleast a year after surgery. Dry eyes may last forever. Eye drops will be your friend. Darren

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Shootman, give it time and things should get better. After 50yrs of glasses I had lasik and I too have taken considerable time to get past the dry eye and glare issues. It's been 9 months now and things are progressing well. My biggest problem is psychological, I still keep reaching for my now unnessesary glasses. It was suggested to me by my optometrist that I look into OMEGA3 to combat my issues with dry eye. You might check the link I have provided and decide for yourself. I have been taking a pharmacutical grade for about a month now, to soon to report any results.

Robert

http://www.lasiksurgerynews.com/news/omega-3-and-dry-eye.shtml

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

OMEGA3 I have to try some. Thanks guys for the tip. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.