1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Englad custom ear plug maker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perazzi-tm1, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi-tm1

perazzi-tm1 TS Member

New England custom ear plug maker

I Live in the Worcester Ma. area and looking to have some Custom ear plugs made, I got my last pair at Singaltary Rod & Gun club at a ATA shoot many years ago.
    Does anyone know were I can have a new pair made?

Dave

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Pat Dill from the Cape usually travels to the New England shoots. She makes the silicone molded plugs.

Mike Lavallee of L&M Lenses in St Albens, VT also. He was at Minute Man yesterday.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. perazzi-tm1

perazzi-tm1 TS Member

I think it was Pat that made my last pair, How do Mike Lavallees compare to Pats?
    Does anyone have a contact number for Pat Dill Or Mike lavallee so I can find out were they will be next?
    Thanks
    Dave

4. davef56

davef56 TS Member

there's usually a guy making them at the gun shows in Marlboro at the hotel
    dave - Holden. ma

5. locdoc

locdoc Member

Dave,

If you were at Minute Man yesterday then you might have seen Mike's motorhome set up by the club house.

No idea at all on Pat's schedule but I would expect to see her at most if not all of the New England State Shoots. She and husband Clayton live on Cape Cod. Try the following; Dill, Clayton, 93 Great Western Rd, Harwich, MA 02645-2411, (508) 432-3177

Mike Lavallee is dba; L&M Lenses, 1133 Ballard Rd., St. Albens, VT 05478. (802) 527-0764. Link above.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

6. perazzi-tm1

perazzi-tm1 TS Member

Thank You - That is the info I needed

7. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Clayton and Pat are still at the Silver Dollar. I don't know when they will be heading back North. Probably soon. JRM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.