1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Double Shell Catcher!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by i_shoot, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

This is what we have been waiting for. The video takes a while to load but this guy has figured it out!
    The more feedback he gets the sooner it goes into production.

i_shoot

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Looks like a pretty nifty gadget, ESP for the doubles shooters using the auto-jammers.

Jim

3. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

It looks really good, as long as it will work with good bolt closers on Beretta's, no problem with Remington's----Phil

4. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

chatbrat, wasn't he using a Beretta in the video? It looked like one to me but my eyes aren't what they used to be.

i_shoot

5. frumpy

frumpy TS Member

did anyone else get sound? i didn't.

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

This will be a big boost for doubles shooting, but where it's really needed is in sporting clays where a lot more shooters use autos. Even if you don't save your empties, somebody has to clean up the field, and good luck finding your hulls in the bushes and weeds. Hunting, too, where you don't want to leave your empties on the ground.

My guess is what he needs now more than customers is investors.

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I got the sound too.

8. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

The movie file is 15.4 megs big. With streaming video, you may loose the sound. Try right clicking on his link to the movie and use the "save target as" to put a copy on your hard drive. When you play it back from your hard drive, it runs smoother and you get audio. Don't forget to scan any file for viruses. Omaha

9. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

10. nipper

nipper TS Member

and why is this not on the market??

bill

11. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

nipper, I think it's just now getting out of the development stage. From what I gather from watching the video he's just an average guy who loves to shoot & wanted to make a better shell catcher. He has a patent & is looking for input about getting ready to market this new invention.
    It sure looks like a great idea to me.

i_shoot

12. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Awesome product!!! I can't wait to get my hands on several of these. Garrett

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Patents don't have the same protections as they once did and costs a ton of money. The patent application cost per each sheet of protection could be enormous even at 25 bucks per. A few changes in application is all it takes to get around his patent. He probably would have been money ahead to develop these for various models and then flooded the market with them, first. Even that route takes lots of cash to do. Hap

14. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

How can we contact this gentleman to place an ORDER ? I would like to purchases at least Two ! I wonder if it would work on a pump gun ????

15. CNY

CNY TS Member

I_Shoot and Chatbrat, yes it is a Beretta 391. I'm the inventor of the MultiCatch and just got my password for this board. Thank you all for your comments and I will keep you posted as things progress. Hopefully the days of chasing spent hulls are coming to an end. Time will tell. Best regards.

16. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Looks like a great invention! Good luck with it.....even though I doubt it will fit any of my SX-1's.

17. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Do you have one for the 1100? I want one...ASAP.

Forrest

18. nipper

nipper TS Member

Here is an idea on quick marketing your item.. send me one, and each wednesday night we have a dinner and shoot and i can demo your product. or mail one out to various gun clubs across the country. our club has probably as many auto shooters as their are o/u shooters that and im sure they dont want to chase shells.

Bill

19. Stan B.

Stan B. TS Member

CNY,
    That IS the better mouse trap. Now really make my day and tell me that it'll work on a left-hand 1100...... PLEASE.....

Stan B.

20. CNY

CNY TS Member

Stan B. The concept will work, unfortunately its a question of demand and priority. We'll have lefty versions eventually but probably not initially. Patience is a virtue! Stay tuned. Best, CNY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.