1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New digital scale from Hornady----any users?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KeystoneLight, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeystoneLight

KeystoneLight TS Member

I am getting ready to replace my low end digital scale and would like to know if anyone has experience with the mid price range Hornady GS1000 scale. Good? -Bad?

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

I am looking for one also. I did look at the one Cabelas brand for 76 bux in there store the other day and it looked like a pretty good deal till I got home and read reviews. The one reccomended there was the rcbs one. I will be curious what feedback you get on this one. Also what price have you found on one and where?

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

BTW,... Nice screen name :)

4. KeystoneLight

KeystoneLight TS Member

himark,

Cabela's has the Hornady GS1000 on sale for $119.99 but since it is a new item there are no reviews yet. I was not happy with the $76 Cabela's brand scale because it drifted and always needed to be calibrated. Same problems that were listed in the product reviews you read.

stone

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I have a Pact digital scale that works great, think I've had it about four years, no problems yet...Bill

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

i still prefer my hornady balance scale

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.